Reviews for In These Final Hours
Sasusaku chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Damn!..(well sorry for the word :)..)... The story was so nice... But I kinda admit it's a little bit boring at first chappies... Then as the story goes... It became interesting...actually while reading... I was thinking, how will kenshin can make love to kaoru,..if she is madly inlove and to be wed to tomor
mililli chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
So the night mares were a sign from the prophecy woman? I can't wait to see tomoe!
mililli chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I had to walk out of the room because of how enbarrassed for kaoru I wasD:
mililli chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
The dinner table conversation was great! I loved it!
mililli chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Really enjoyed it! Well thought out and I can't wait to see what awaits at court :3
kwangie chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
There are two RK fanfics that i really love and they are both AU. I'm a bit hesitant to read AUs at first but being in medieval times kind of setting is romantic for me. Loved this one a lot. Although I wish Enishi had more substance? I dunno I didnt just want him to be the crazy psychotic guy with a huge sister complex. My heart broke when Kenshin asked her hand in marriage. Coz yeah, I kinda feel like he's just doing it because of his duty and he wanted to protect her honor. I was squirming in dissapointment and pulling on my hairs, but we all know in the end that that wasnt the case. *sigh* i loved this a lot. so happy to have continued on reading till the end. I just wish there was a longer reunion scene for both of them and more lemon haha! ;P thank you!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I love this story. It's my second time reading it and i enjoyed it even more this time around. I love it!
Chany Rose chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
you're a genius, loved you're story, its fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Absolutely lovely story.
SailorMeowMeow chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
That was beautiful I loved your story
nureen chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
I loved the story ;-) it was a very good plot and enjoyable. I loved how you developed the characters!
AlyssaLily chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
I usually hate AU fics, but this and Broken Pieces by another author is perfect. Loved the plot, and loved that for once, it wasnt Battosai in this sort of setting. I love Kenshin, more than Battousai, but most of the good plots have the latter. So, Im pleased with this one. I feel the ending was a bit rushed and should have carried into two chapters, with a longer reunion with KK. :D Otherwise, it was beautiful.
auditoryeden chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Daemon is the TOTAL smex! I think someone in the books actually referred to him as "sex incarnate" or "sexuality incarnate" or something like that.

Yes, yes, we love Kamatari.*hugs*
chikipiki-san chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
This story is very...touching.I LOVED IT!All charecters were amazing, the plot super!I read it in one sitting (all day and night xD).Must say three words to you : I love you!Yeah!;***
Quadrantal chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Ohhh boy... Loved loved loved your Kenshin characterization! It's so hard to find stories where he's just the right amount of dopey and aggressive at the same time. Totally adored Sano as well as the big bro (out of the supporting characters, him the most) and Soujiro as faux big bro (the hugs were 3). And Aoshi. Every supportive gesture for Kaoru was a balm to my RK lover's soul.

I love how you didn't portray Tomoe as some man-stealing skank because honestly? I think she's the most underrated and grossly misrepresented characters in fiction. So whew, I hope you don't get tired of me saying this but I love how you portrayed her as well.

Thanks for the story! It rocked me and kept me up till 3 am. :)
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »