Reviews for In These Final Hours
Trinity's Mirror chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Zeh, I have been looking for your story for years! I read it once back about 2009, maybe before then, loved it, and then couldn't remember the name of it to find it again. I've just started reading this rewrite, and I'm already in love again. Thank you!
A Midsummer chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This is probably the most cleanest shit I've seen when it comes to Kaoru and Tomoe being love rivals. And that's a miracle in itself because I have a distinct feeling the only reason Tomoe isn't labeled as a bitch in some fics is because she is already dead. People just love their love triangles. And It's so nostalgic to read this again after coming back to RK due to kyoto inferno.
Rei chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Great fic! One of the best KK fics!
naatyy chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for this amazing story. I really liked the fact that you maintained Kenshin's character as a Rurouni. 3
UrmixMoonstone chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Beautiful work.
Felanie chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story, by far it is one of the best I've read.
Kaidou chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
This is such a gem, and you keep Kenshin in-character so well! I like how he's so sweet in this, opposed to how people usually write him as possessive and stalker-ish. It really is refreshing. The only thing that could use improvement is the font. The italic for the bulk of your story isn't necessary, and it would be a more comfortable read if you changed it to normal font. Other than that, I can only offer more praises. You made Tomoe nice! And Kaoru's friend too! Most people hate her and write her as evil (which she isn't), or use her death to make Enishi crazy. The change of pace is pleasant, and something I'm really grateful for. Great work! :)

Kaidou
1234dghgfj chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Loved it.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
CaylieJelly chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I'm not really into AUs but you've got a lot of reviews and favorites and your work turned to be a interesting read. Great job and i liked it!
marine maiden chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Thanks for writing the story. It was an enjoyable reading!
Sasusaku chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Inlove to tomoe? And since kenshin is not capable of cheating.. He is too good to be true... Then with the aphrodisiac effect... Wow.. Hahaha..all in all. It's amazing!
Sasusaku chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Damn!..(well sorry for the word :)..)... The story was so nice... But I kinda admit it's a little bit boring at first chappies... Then as the story goes... It became interesting...actually while reading... I was thinking, how will kenshin can make love to kaoru,..if she is madly inlove and to be wed to tomor
mililli chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
So the night mares were a sign from the prophecy woman? I can't wait to see tomoe!
mililli chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I had to walk out of the room because of how enbarrassed for kaoru I wasD:
mililli chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
The dinner table conversation was great! I loved it!
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »