Reviews for In These Final Hours
XDXP chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
So Awesome!
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Just a little note to let you know that I loved this story, I couldn't stop reading it :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
this is my favorite sex scene ever. and guess what, ma! no sex!

haaa. not many people can do it right, but dear, you did it right.

thanks for the read.
mymonstermelody chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
I just read this story, and I loved it. It was truly lovely. Normally I find Kenshin a bit stale as opposed to Battousai, but this depiction was refreshing. Bravo!
shioncagalli2317 chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
a nice, tingly story to cuddle up to during those days that you felt like the world is against you.('o')
winter051094 chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
oh, I acutally loved the K/T moment. in many of the stories that I have read (RK stories naturally), tomoe has always (mb 85% of the time) been the bad, steal kenshin type... unless the other opiton would b that she had died. but anyway, I love how u put tomoe in here it was really good. :) and of course, of love the kenshin kaoru moments u put in here too. u did an exelent job on this story. keep up the AMAZING work! .-
Analyze chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
i liked the tomoe twist, altho it is kinda sad that she gave kenshin up for kaoru. oh well. and the ai flower? that is FUNNY. the spell had it's advantage too, and wen the king walked in...priceless ;)
Pinay chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
This story is perfect. Definitely among my all-time fave RK fanfics. Thanks for writing this.
Nadya Lubov chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
Great story :) Totally loved it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
aw man... I really hope that Kenshin and Kaoru end up together :(
Nadya Lubov chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
I really hope that Kaoru and Kenshin end up together :(
Nadya Lubov chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
hm.. What's going to happen with Tomoe in the picture?
Nadya Lubov chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
oh no! What is going to happen next? I guess I will have to read the next chapter to find out :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
hm.. I wonder what's going on? I guess I will have to read more to find out :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Love the story so far :) On to reading more :)
1,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »