Reviews for In These Final Hours
chikipiki-san chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
This story is very...touching.I LOVED IT!All charecters were amazing, the plot super!I read it in one sitting (all day and night xD).Must say three words to you : I love you!Yeah!;***
Quadrantal chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Ohhh boy... Loved loved loved your Kenshin characterization! It's so hard to find stories where he's just the right amount of dopey and aggressive at the same time. Totally adored Sano as well as the big bro (out of the supporting characters, him the most) and Soujiro as faux big bro (the hugs were 3). And Aoshi. Every supportive gesture for Kaoru was a balm to my RK lover's soul.

I love how you didn't portray Tomoe as some man-stealing skank because honestly? I think she's the most underrated and grossly misrepresented characters in fiction. So whew, I hope you don't get tired of me saying this but I love how you portrayed her as well.

Thanks for the story! It rocked me and kept me up till 3 am. :)
timey-wimey detector chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
The alternate titles are highly amusing.
timey-wimey detector chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Comparing her to Mizuki, there's a Sano in that story too... There's at least two tv dramas based off of it (the Japanese one is better) but in the beginning they ask you to pardon the silliness. Anyway, its good to see a break from the cliche. It's very entertaining.
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
ah, what a great ending! It made me so happy, and the twists were original and creative! Nice job!

Yukiona.
XDXP chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
So Awesome!
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Just a little note to let you know that I loved this story, I couldn't stop reading it :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
this is my favorite sex scene ever. and guess what, ma! no sex!

haaa. not many people can do it right, but dear, you did it right.

thanks for the read.
mymonstermelody chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
I just read this story, and I loved it. It was truly lovely. Normally I find Kenshin a bit stale as opposed to Battousai, but this depiction was refreshing. Bravo!
shioncagalli2317 chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
a nice, tingly story to cuddle up to during those days that you felt like the world is against you.('o')
winter051094 chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
oh, I acutally loved the K/T moment. in many of the stories that I have read (RK stories naturally), tomoe has always (mb 85% of the time) been the bad, steal kenshin type... unless the other opiton would b that she had died. but anyway, I love how u put tomoe in here it was really good. :) and of course, of love the kenshin kaoru moments u put in here too. u did an exelent job on this story. keep up the AMAZING work! .-
Analyze chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
i liked the tomoe twist, altho it is kinda sad that she gave kenshin up for kaoru. oh well. and the ai flower? that is FUNNY. the spell had it's advantage too, and wen the king walked in...priceless ;)
Pinay chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
This story is perfect. Definitely among my all-time fave RK fanfics. Thanks for writing this.
Nadya Lubov chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
Great story :) Totally loved it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 10/27/2009