Reviews for In These Final Hours
Pinay chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
This story is perfect. Definitely among my all-time fave RK fanfics. Thanks for writing this.
Nadya Lubov chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
Great story :) Totally loved it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
aw man... I really hope that Kenshin and Kaoru end up together :(
Nadya Lubov chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
I really hope that Kaoru and Kenshin end up together :(
Nadya Lubov chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
hm.. What's going to happen with Tomoe in the picture?
Nadya Lubov chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
oh no! What is going to happen next? I guess I will have to read the next chapter to find out :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
hm.. I wonder what's going on? I guess I will have to read more to find out :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Love the story so far :) On to reading more :)
JeniNeji chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
I know this was like a 100 years ago, but this story is very good! congrats! Liked this chapter a lot.
SRAS9 chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
This story is fantastic! You did an excelent work! I like the fact that Tomoe is not a bad person. I prefer Kaoru to Tomoe but that doesn't means that she has to be a bitch! And I think you put it very in character! Keep writing!
NiminariAmriath chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
lol, lurking insanity ;-) good story
nessie6 chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
Really enjoyable story, although I wish there was more Sano/Megumi (so underrated). I think I'm going to check out your other RK stories!

~nessie~
Gabi1994 chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
I love this story. it is awsome. you played Enshi's madness really well it's very believable.
Gabi1994 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
i am in awe... your characteres are so perfectly in character. i love it! wow... i applaud your work.
Brukaoru chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
Very well written and suspenseful plot. Wonderful story! Quite brilliant how you were able to use so many twists effectively. A great mix of humor and serious situations too. Excellent work!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »