Reviews for THE HOSPITAL
starryeyes chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
.that's a good one!
Protektor93 chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
ha-ha-ha... can't get enough of that penniswiggly.

Excellent. Keep at it. Protektor93, OUT.
Protektor93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Penniswiggly. (he-he-he)

*between gasps* Protektor93, OUT.
andalitebandit-6 chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
We had a power outage once...we lit candles all around our house. It was pretty :D

andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I've read Harry before...didn't think it was all THAT great Meh, I like this story too! :D
Sailor Christian chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
I love all your fics so much! There all so freaking funny! Pretty pretty please update soon.

Sailor Christian
raven chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
hahahahaha...penniswiggle...haahahahahahahahahahaha! (excuse me whilst i bust MY appendix laughing!) hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

okay thats enough now im a wee bitty high from candy floss (sad i know but...oh well)

*kneels down on floor with hands clasped in prayer*

Please dont kill marco! hes my favourite!
SmittenxKitten chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
..GR. You definitely forgot about it this time, and I want to read more! Dangit! P
someone chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Please update
Dimatariel chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
Wow, this was brilliant!

Though I fear it will not be finished (seeing as how last update was in August), it was still amazingly funny! I love stories filled with Marco's genious sarcasm and hysterical acts...

"Don’t get too close, don’t want Captain I-Suck-At-Basketball to get jealous."

I'd love it if this story was to be finished! Anyways, great work!
ILoanADogma chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
*giggle* this was good

write more
FacelessName chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
lol "They stuck something up his-" "we have a mission here!" too funny.
Oedipal Kat chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
but it was ard considering - think you meant "hard" there.

Yeah, I had to travel through Pennsylvania right as that blackout hit, and the motel we had reservations at was down. It was very annoying. We traveled about five more hours looking for powered motels.

Now, onto the story itself. I love this plot. _ More? I can't wait to see what they do to the elevators.
Senydegger chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Hehe...I love this, please keep on going with it! Poor, poor Marco, my faveorite, favorite dude. I like to double things, don't I? Anyway, update soon, as neo won't be happy if you don't! And believe me, an unhappy Neo is something you don't wanna see! Isn't that right?

Neo: ...Rar?

Londonmage chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Gigli? Gah! Ack! *TWITCH TWITH*, *DIE!*.

Okay, all better now! Great update! Keep it comin!

God bless,