Reviews for Conflict on Vegetasei
supersaiyaman chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
just a little help. you are not putting enuf details into your story it could be a great story but it lacks any real feeling for the as your starting to get into the characters you seam to whiz buy the detail's of the the fights you never described anything of what they did or their strengths and don't really give time for a plot to develop in this story. just trying to give you some advice to try and help you.
Trunksreallover chapter 24 . 2/18/2006
Ok! Cool story... I like very much... not much else to say...
Lin3 chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
hay i love your story i am not lin this is my b friends computor hey i found this name it Alora it pretty ye so u can use it for eny thing
Crecy chapter 24 . 7/25/2003
Great story. Luved it all da way. So, its done now, eh? Kewl. Now other peoples can read it front to back. I was lucky and got to read day by day. I also got to write lots of reviews! Wondr what other stories you'll come out with.
TrunksFan chapter 24 . 7/25/2003
The ending is so corny and too rushed... but it's too cute!
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 24 . 7/25/2003
Great Chapter and Great Story! I loved it from beginning to end. It was great. What else do you have in mind for Trunks and Ryanna? Anything on their son? Well I can't wait to find out so please continue the good work. Excellent Job
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 23 . 7/24/2003
Great Chapter! Trunks should know better then to eat stuff that doesn't belong to him. So now Cara is in labor, huh? I wonder how Trunks is going to react to that. Update Soon.
TrunkzWarriorprincess chapter 23 . 7/24/2003
hEY GOOD CHAPPY. SOO HURRY UP W/ THE ENXT CHAPPY
Vegeta'sMateDawn chapter 23 . 7/24/2003
oh man, I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Vegeta'sMateDawn chapter 22 . 7/23/2003
Wow, I just got done reading your story so far and i love it! I cant wait to read more. Keep up the good work with your story!
The 13th Jinx chapter 22 . 7/22/2003
Hi, i really like your fic and i hope you will update soon!

-x- Chirurosutegirl
Crecy chapter 22 . 7/22/2003
Its okay. Your good at updating. You are aloud to take a break. _ And read my other review. I have a song in it and evryhting! (Its in 'through another child')
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 22 . 7/22/2003
Well I guess I just have two words to say to you after reading that small note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! _
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 21 . 7/22/2003
Once again, Trunks is getting credit. I mean telling Bulma what he did, smart move but you know whose smarter? That's right! Ryanna. She's not about to let him have his way. No backing down Ry! Great Chapter!
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 20 . 7/22/2003
I have to give Trunks credit. I mean he did try. Can't hate on him for trying. Great Chapter and nice try Trunks
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »