Reviews for Journals
KilalaKurosaki chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
my dear god! tht had to be THE BEST fan fiction i ever read! i laughed, i cried from laughter, i choked from crying from laughter. and the part about it being a payback-prank gone horribley wrong...hilarious!

i HAVE to make my friends read this!

I LOVED IT!
Swirly chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
XD XD XD Awesomely hilarious fic... it definitely needs a sequel O
Kanon Hara chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
lol that was good... how cute though.. I'm not really the type to read ken and omi fics, but this was cute and funny! lol

"ball… pretty ball… ball not mean… ball not bad… ball not gay…"

haha that was great!
DreamingOfAGalaxy chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
A friend told me to read this because it was really fun and the kind I enjoy. This was so hilarious and well written! I feel bad for Ken tho'...;P
lazyxhime chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OH MY GAWDS! That was so HILARIOUS! hahahah *wipes tears* lol that was a GREAT IDEA! hahaha Poor Ken1 XD
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
ROFLMFAO!...

...one question...how'd omi get the cat in on it too...? LOL...wow...
Miss Macabre chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
So funny and so cute

More!
BengalCat chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
oh gods! this was hilarious! poor Kenken, this was really too hard a punishment... *falls off her chair, laughing* *wipes tears out of her eyes*

greetz, Bengali
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
*points* I...ah...gah...*dies* This is hilarious. I completly died when I read it. Shaking in my chair and trying not to laugh loud cause it's late. Oh, that's good. Poor Kenken. Took him long enough to figure it out, but the end... Poor Kenken. Totally lost it, didn't he? How will he take it when Omi DOES tell him? Not well i should think. And Wilson...*snicker* Very good, I needed a good laugh! Thank you! _
glassneko chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This was very amusing. Poor ken with his soccer ball... i kinda think you should have given it an original name though- ken's not _that_ uncreative. All in all, a great story. Are you going to write more and tell us what happens with ken and omi?
*gives pocky*
Glass Neko
Kimi-chan3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Nice! But I got aa little confused at the end though. I thought Ken was using Omi's journal. Oh well! It's still good even if I got confused. You made a good story! quite inspiring too!
Nina chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
oh. Yea, I think that STORY got out of hand, even for a comedy piece. P
Yurianna Syta chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Poor poor Ken-kun...but it was funny! -
Onee-san chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
! OMG! ROFL! LMAO! ROFLAMO! Sorry. Enough abreviation-like things. That was hilarious! Btw, u should update that MidsummerNightmare story. COME BACK TO LIFE! That's all. Great story.
Stacy Janice Elton chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This is supah. I knew it was 'mittchi who had to do with the 'Everyone grope Ken-ken' stint. The ending is perfect,very.
Saluting,
Seteshi-chan.
P.s How did Omi got the cat to 'pick' Ken? Is it a coincedence or.. Did 'Mastermind' helped out with the cat? o.O
;;