Reviews for The Choice
SlayGal chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I was so blown away by your story..it was amazing.

At the start I was a little confused by what was going on but it all started to make sense and it was fantastic.

You write it really well and Robin and Faith were written in character, I wish there were more fics with Robin and Faith like that..

I was so glad that you had written this fic differently, like it was from Becky's point on view and plus in the end she didn't tell them she was the one they were looking for that was good.. because other fics i've read they are all lardy da.. yay! i want to be a slayer.. take me now to get trained.. yours was good the eay it was.. and yeah i just generally really liked it.

Well done :)

-SlayGal-
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wow. That almost made me cry, I swear. Wow.
hjea chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
This is one of the most enjoyable and realistically written post-Chosen fics I've read so far.

Very well done characterization of Faith and Robin, and an original character's dilemma in the face of potential change especially.

Keep up the good work.
MaidM chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
amzing story. I love how it's from the point of view of one of the slayers. Plus, you can't have enough Faith/Robin love. Kudos.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
This is so good. It's interesting to think of all the potentials out there and what they might be doing. Great job.

I'm adding this fic to my fav's list.
SilviSnake chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Good start, Wood and Faith are perfectly in character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Thanks for writing a Slayer who doesn't instantly jump on the Slayer bus.