Reviews for The Trickster and the Grand Order
NewMystery356 chapter 26 . 5/27
If Jealter freaked out that-badly from “just Satan”, I wonder if Lucifer would’ve made her go completely catatonic~ The Shadow Servants add a fun mix to things because it makes for rematches, even if the real McCoys gave them a hard time.
NewMystery356 chapter 25 . 5/27
Love how Persona and Grand Order are blending, especially in the Cognitive World. And you can be SURE the Moonlit World would abuse the hell out of it if they could get there. Wonder who Ren will have on his side to beat back the Clocktower when everything’s said and done…
NewMystery356 chapter 24 . 5/27
And now they dive headfirst into Hell.
NewMystery356 chapter 22 . 5/27
Wonder what ELSE Ren & co. will claim as Loot, and just what Jealter’s “Treasure” will be… My guess would be a Banner, maybe a Bible…
NewMystery356 chapter 21 . 5/27
Wonder if he ever WILL “negotiate” at gunpoint once again. Maybe in Alter’s Palace…~?
NewMystery356 chapter 20 . 5/26
Neat way to bring in the Palaces, and that he can conjure “Cognitive Servants” more-easily in the Metaverse, promises to make Alter’s Palace quite interesting~
NewMystery356 chapter 18 . 5/26
Awesome flex right there at the end~ Wonder what Jeanne will make of THIS~
NewMystery356 chapter 17 . 5/26
Metaverse App for the win! Also, Ren is back in black!
NewMystery356 chapter 16 . 5/26
[Unlimited Blade Works] definitely has parallels to a Palace…~ Arthur’s power-up was also timely, and “a full rank” in each Stat is definitely a game-changer. Especially to one of the strongest Sabers.
NewMystery356 chapter 15 . 5/26
That line about actually MEETING Satan was a fun throwback, and I’m still waiting to see what happens when Ren brings out capital-l Lucifer~
NewMystery356 chapter 14 . 5/25
That was one epic flex. Wonder if he’ll call Lucifer down on Jealter~ Mash’s rivalry with Marie is quite amusing as well~ But of course, Ren is dealing with some heavy stuff as well, given how utterly “rotten” people with power are; doubly so for the Magi with no morals.
NewMystery356 chapter 13 . 5/25
Wonder who the “three in particular” are~
Oh, okay, so Satan was one of them… Maybe Lucifer is another~ I wonder how Ren will answer Jeanne’s, and everyone ELSE’S, inquiry~
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 5/25
I kinda hope one of his friends comes back as a Servant. At least ONE of them did something noteworthy to be “ascended” or whatever, I would think… Because I mean really, this is just painful to watch; in the good way, it’s all great stuff, but it really SUCKS for Ren that he may be legitimately going insane.
Then again, I’d hate to see the guy who DOESN’T in a situation like that.
NewMystery356 chapter 9 . 5/24
Persona v Servant. Way cool, wonder what Roman and co. will think when they see THAT! Especially if he starts pulling literal GODS out of his ass, like Odin.
NewMystery356 chapter 8 . 5/24
I wonder how long it’ll be until he has enslaved Chaldea with his Le Blanc specialties…~ That and what Da Vinci-chan will think of the Phantom Thieves~
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »