Reviews for The Trickster and the Grand Order
IsekaiFanBoi chapter 7 . 8/21/2022
Loving this even more.
Hekkasi chapter 7 . 8/21/2022
Poor Lancer. He and Archer will not meet eye to eye. Morgana's existence wiill give new rounds to servants. Some of them like cats and some of them hate them.
UnconsciousFake chapter 7 . 8/20/2022
Well ain't that a curious development
3697014 chapter 6 . 8/20/2022
Well, I was hoping for a bit more fun, with Ren's reaction to Da Vinci, didn't expect the sadness, everyone that Ren loved and cherished possibly... gone, and it's just dawning on him now. Well hopefully the next chapter will lighten the mood.
HaloEmblem chapter 6 . 8/20/2022
Don’t worry Ren, they’ll find a way to Chaldea one way or another!
So next time the beginning of the grand order and summoning heroic spirits I believe? Well here’s hoping he gets a good first pull (Hopefully Artoria and EMIYA)
yo man chapter 4 . 8/18/2022
You ask about the word count for your chapters and, in my opinion, it is fine. 3~6k words per chapter is, at least to me, the best length you could go for, not too short and neither too long. Up to 10k words is fine if you want, tho.

And one very important tip: Beware the fanon when writing your stuff. It can easily sour one's impressions of a story, in this case it is the 'By the Root' swearing. It is something gabriel blessing thought off as a way to censor his Fate stories as his plan was to have Shirou to swear like a sailor.

You are free to keep using it if you want, it is your story. Just keep in mind it can and will trigger some fans.
Hekkasi chapter 6 . 8/20/2022
How bitter sweet ending. I hope someone can comfort Ren.
NoodleBoss chapter 6 . 8/19/2022
Btw for the people saying that Jokers Satanael is Satan before he fell, ya wrong my dudes, Jokers Satanael is based of Gnostic traditions (one interpretation) and in those Satanael is an angel that once served Yaldabaoth.

So in short the interpretation that Persona 5 uses for Satanael is that of an angel that is an ally of humanity that is willing to stand up to a false god in order to free humanity from it's control... Just like Ren did.
NoodleBoss chapter 6 . 8/19/2022
Pain... Suffering even.

Great chapter,. A lot of thing's to love about it.
IsekaiFanBoi chapter 5 . 8/19/2022
Now I kinda wanna see other servants being turned into personas.
3697014 chapter 5 . 8/19/2022
Shame that Mara is so far away, heck most of the fun and insane servants are away off from this fic, like Nubo, and Okita. Well here's hoping we get to that point! Ren questioning everything he has ever learned!

I don't mind shadow Archer being beaten easily, maybe I'm just construing gameplay with plot, but shadow servants are weaker than the real deal.
bahrithariq chapter 5 . 8/19/2022
oh Mara is Kama by the way
lareben0 chapter 5 . 8/19/2022
Maybe I am mis informed but, isn't sataneal the greatest expression of joker's inner self? the evolution of Arséne? shouldn't he also be kinda forever bound to him floating around in his head? I get it would be weird for the remaining people at Chaldea for one of their masters to summon the literal satan ( or sat before he became a demon) when the other is already a chibi cat. but still sataneal is essentially joker's truest self.
Awesome story By the way!
HarmonyDST05 chapter 5 . 8/18/2022
Oh god, Yusuke was inspired to paint CBT!
Hekkasi chapter 5 . 8/18/2022
Ren is still an ordinary in his eyes. Works for me.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »