Reviews for Modern Day Pharaoh
Ain-Siti-Naunet chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
*Chapter 11*

I thought that this chapter was a bit slow but still very good. I also noticed some mistakes, actually there was only two. One was this part-

Going over to where Aniba indicated he took four or five scrolls and brought them to another tale that sat in the corner parallel to the desk she was at now.

And this part-

Taking off the bathroom, she hanged it on the door and within seconds of her head hitting the pillow, she was asleep.

But besides these parts the rest was perfect!or at least I think it was? Oh well I am pretty sure.

This chapter is very good, and so were the others, so please continue writing and posting.

Yami Yuugi chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
Hi sorry i havent reviewed in a while i was in Mexico on vacation loved the chapter and Resu fighting with the soap really funny please update soon.
Glitnir-Gebo chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
I think Resu's cool. I've got nothing else to say...
Glitnir-Gebo chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
M...food

Don't you just hate assingnments? and old habits...

i think touch lamp are really exiteing...unless they stop working...then they're just stupid...and annoying...
Glitnir-Gebo chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
I think i like this chapter. Yep, i like this chapter. Although the flashback was a bit confusing...for me anyway...
Glitnir-Gebo chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow! This is the fastest moving prologue i've ever seen! My head's spinning!
Ente chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
oh! this was a funny chapter! sugar highs always result in loads of fun!

i liked Resu's song! it just added more insanity to the whole Sweet-Drink That Reverses Reality. I swear, that's got to be the most awesome name for a drink ever invented.

thanks for explaining the whole soul room thing. it was very helpful. I am enlightened. YAY!

so great chapter, very enjoyable. hope you continue continuing!
Ain-Siti-Naunet chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
*Chapter 10*

I love it, ecpeically the part with Aniba stabbing, inspecting and then eating her food out of habit and more to the point just to annoy Heq. And as you know I really enjoy watching/reading about people being taunted.

Anyway that is my fav part, and I hope that you will continue writing and posting this fan fiction because I am really enjoying reading it...

Ja ne!

Ain-Siti-Naunet chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*Prologue*

Great, Great, Great! I love it and I am enjoying it alot. A like Aniba the most of the characters that are in this so far, though Lynex is coming very close. Anyway I like the fact that you bother to take the time to discribe all the duel monsters that are in this fanfiction and I all so think that it is great that Aniba/Lynex use their duel monsters for anything and everything. Any way I have to go so, bye.

Yami Yuugi chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Yay You updated thanks that was a great and funny chapter, i loved Resu on his sugar high and his almighty lamp dubbed as Ra, cant wait for the next chapter and i was wondering if he and Yugi will be going to the same school? Oh and thanks for reviewing my vegas fic. well gotta go.

~Tangela
Ain-Siti-Naunet chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
Chapter 9:

I love it. I think my fravourite parts is this one...Aniba gave a groan as she sat up in bed. "I must've fallen asleep," She mumbled, then walked over to the study table and picked up the phone. "Moshi-moshi ?" She asked, tiredly as she rubbed her eyes.

"Aniba! You know my Japanese is bad!" A voice protested on the other line.

Any way I am really enjoying the story, so keep going...see you next chapter...

*~Ain_Siti_Naunet~*

"Oh, hi Heq. It's you." She said smiling, then chuckled. "Gomen !"

"Aniba!"

"I said, 'sorry'!"

"Yeh, but you don't have to say it in Japanese!"

"Hai, hai. I know." She gave snickered when she heard an exasperated sigh on the other end.

And this one...Getting up she walked off to the kitchen and poured herself a drink of water. Drinking it down, she then looked in the double-door fridge for some soft drink, her face fell when she discovered none.

Nah, nah!Lynex, said in a taunting voice.

/Hey! Who allowed you to open the link?/

You did. It leaked open when your mind was elsewhere thinking of that fish.

/Oh./

Anyway… Nah, nah!She said again.

/By Ra, what's with you?/ Aniba asked, confused.

I got soft drink and you don't!She said in a taunting voice.

/You have to stay in the Soul Room and I don't!/ Aniba responded in the exact taunting voice. She grinned as she felt a mental pout sent to her.

Silly Hikari…Lynex mumbled.
Ente chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
YAY! another chapter! tehe! ooh! i liked the weird vision dreamy flash-back whatever thing in the beginning. very cool! why didn't she have a soul room though? did i miss that? ;;

hehe! what's going on with all the people? O.O they're taking over hte world!

tehehe! fairy floss. bwahahaha nice chapter! yay!
Yami Yuugi chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
HI thanks for updating and i cant wait to see Yami/Resu sorry if spelled wrong, act at school with computers and i cant wait to see Yami and Yugi meet, anyways really good chappy and please update again soon.

Later Yami Tangela Pharaohs Angel
Glitnir-Gebo chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
Great story! My favorite part is...well...ALL OF IT!
Ain-Siti-Naunet chapter 9 . 5/21/2004
Hey Lynx,
I am greatly enjoying this story...As I have already told you on countless occasions. But anyway I think that this is coming along fantasticly, so do stop writing and posting.
Well see you later, bye...Sayonara!hehehe!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »