Reviews for Daddy Dearest
lucian14 chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Love the story wish you'd continue
And ya should put in Xander training to learn all the uses and the control of his powers seems like a good way to continue the story just saying, because I love the story
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Love the story you should put in Xander gettin some training done with willow and his mom or something
jil chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon.
jen chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
this story is great. i hope you finish it one day.
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
Update please! Continue this! I really want to see more! This is an amazing story and I would hate it if you have given up on it! Reply ASAP please!
snowecat chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
Too bad you never finished, this looks epic. Hope one day you decide to come back. Being related to Wesley, Giles AND Gambit? That's priceless.
lilykep chapter 30 . 3/5/2012
GAH! You can't end it there, that's evil! Please, please, please update.
Cindar chapter 30 . 9/4/2011
That is funny you should update
Lila Mae chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
Uncle G-Man? ... Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Too bad you haven't updated in almost 5 years, I really want to know where this goes! ;)

*Lila Mae
chacra chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
is the twenty-second time I read your story and I can not get enough, even if it is not over. I hope, a little bit, that you will release even a chapter or two, after meeting with Pryce and Angel and of course the part with the Lebeau family should be very interesting. In any case, even if you never put this story up to date, thank you for having published so far anyway! because it is very interesting!

also can I ask you if you mind if I took up your story, but in French? and if you still has your plot to stay as faithful as possible, such work should not remain unfinished in my opinion, even if I never publish it!

anyway, thank you again and good luck with whatever you're doing nowadays!
Firesinger Shadowdancer chapter 30 . 11/10/2010
I'd like to see if i'm correct in guessing that Lord Gilles being her father that, that makes Rupert Xander's uncle.
Hawklan chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
ha I think Xander would throw a party knowing Tony isn't his dad.
hisokauzumaki chapter 30 . 4/16/2010
OMG! Lord Giles?

Does this mean Xander is a certain librarian's nephew?
texasfaith89 chapter 30 . 11/30/2009
Well, I don't suppose you're going to update this story after three years, but I'll review anyway.

Love the concept, enjoy the first-person writing, really really wish that Gambit had made an appearance. Honestly, you have the makings of a really great story here! Hope you decide to continue it...even if you have to go back and revise what you've already written. I know sometimes when you're just writing as it comes, without a plan in mind, you can sort of write yourself into a corner. But, I do think it would be worth it if you made the effort to continue this story. I know I would read it! So, here's hoping the ideas start to flow, and the fingers start typing! Good luck!
kusanagi iori chapter 30 . 10/28/2009
So when does he get to meet Remy? Soon I hope. I'm sure it'll be a blast.