Reviews for Daddy Dearest
KalicoFox chapter 30 . 2/12
Okay, this is awesome. I can't wait to read more! Does that make Rupert Giles Xander's half uncle? That would be one hell of a family reunion! *Grins* I can't -wait- for that bit of drama to crop up. _
shugokage chapter 30 . 2/6
Intriguing story!
jil chapter 30 . 1/22
Please please keep writing more this is one of the highlights of my day reading this and I would appreciate if you continued this story.
dragon-game chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
jil chapter 30 . 6/11/2014
Please keep writing love this fic
lucian14 chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Love the story wish you'd continue
And ya should put in Xander training to learn all the uses and the control of his powers seems like a good way to continue the story just saying, because I love the story
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Love the story you should put in Xander gettin some training done with willow and his mom or something
jil chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon.
jen chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
this story is great. i hope you finish it one day.
DIAlecHotty chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
Update please! Continue this! I really want to see more! This is an amazing story and I would hate it if you have given up on it! Reply ASAP please!
snowecat chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
Too bad you never finished, this looks epic. Hope one day you decide to come back. Being related to Wesley, Giles AND Gambit? That's priceless.
lilykep chapter 30 . 3/5/2012
GAH! You can't end it there, that's evil! Please, please, please update.
Cindar chapter 30 . 9/4/2011
That is funny you should update
Lila Mae chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
Uncle G-Man? ... Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Too bad you haven't updated in almost 5 years, I really want to know where this goes! ;)

*Lila Mae
chacra chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
is the twenty-second time I read your story and I can not get enough, even if it is not over. I hope, a little bit, that you will release even a chapter or two, after meeting with Pryce and Angel and of course the part with the Lebeau family should be very interesting. In any case, even if you never put this story up to date, thank you for having published so far anyway! because it is very interesting!

also can I ask you if you mind if I took up your story, but in French? and if you still has your plot to stay as faithful as possible, such work should not remain unfinished in my opinion, even if I never publish it!

anyway, thank you again and good luck with whatever you're doing nowadays!