Reviews for No Mistakes
Cloongarvin chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
This is a very nicely written piece. The descriptive language is marvelously detailed and evocative. The plot is an interesting take on the scenes around the medallion and the destruction of Sunnydale. It's well constructed and pleasing. I'm continually amazed at the talent that the BtVS mythology evokes, and grateful to the writers who've shared it. Thank you.
alh1971 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Fabulous-much prefer this ending over the way the show played out. Well done!
Porcelain Hart chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Really enjoyed reading this thank you.
One
Kirinin chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
Wow.

You have a beautiful, lyrical narrative voice, with thoughtfully chosen vocabulary that doesn't seem forced, and good variation in the rhythm of your sentences. Put simply, your writing has a nice style.

Add that on top of a few marvelously realized OCs, a beautiful and challenging plot, and you've landed smack dab into my C2, Kirinin's Fics of Worth... the only Buffy story there so far.

Thanks for writing this; it was great. And has far too few reviews; I hope the rec gets you plenty more.

-K
Kirinin chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow. Great start...

I'm intrigued.

-K
Sky Samuelle chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
I absolutely love it
cheebs chapter 13 . 2/26/2004
I cried. Happy tears, but still. Totally unexpected, and just beautiful.
kathypg chapter 13 . 11/6/2003
wonderful well thought out story.
Wei-Li chapter 12 . 10/21/2003
Hybrid-demon offspring? Do I hear a sequel?
timeends chapter 13 . 10/21/2003
Nicely written. I'm glad that you had written a story that Angel and Spike can actually resolve on something rather than keep bashing on each other. Nice ending.
RaB chapter 13 . 10/21/2003
How perfect! That was a great and unexpected turn. I love the parallel between the first and last chapter... Just phenomenal! Wonderful which I thoroughly enjoyed reading! :-D
Nicki-boo chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic! Great job! :~)
duj chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
Great fic, great plot twist. Love it.
portalkeeper chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
Beautiful.

*sniff*
Meggory chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
I can't believe you made it end! No! Now what am I gonna read? (llama-face...)