Reviews for Mirror Image
mamita chapter 5 . 1/5
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I like a lot this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru silly is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds hehe, while Hikaru is the uke, I like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I also like the couple and Akira Hikaru, although sometimes not much clumping, nevertheless, because chemical and others if they have, for my Hikaru's rival Sai, Touya and although others are not bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and it gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
mamita chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully very pront follow up more chapters, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, but it's much mess that Touya and Isumi with the other two, I want to see action between Waya and Hikaru, and win that couple, lol, hopefully do more WayaxHikaru fics, please keep it up, thank you and kisses.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Awww... I wonder why Waya is so possessive of both Isumi and Hikaru? Wierdo, but he does seem the type... and Touya is being strange... I like how you portray the character and Sai is soo sweet! UPdate soon please!
azab chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
i loved i hope you update son
azab chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
azab chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
azab chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
azab chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
KianaRia chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Waya need to get off his high horse and figure out that he can be only intimate with either Isumi or Shindou, and Shindou doesn't count.
lies-14 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
hey you, why aren't you updating? Lol...just kidding...PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG YOU...it was so good!
are-en1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Sai wouldn't like to be compared with a kitten...

Yeah Sai is more like a puppy,but then puppy is too noisy and maybe not allowed in apartment.I hope you can maybe do a little treesome not that is possible since they all boys
aoh chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
so great! yeah yeah yeah! in the back of my mind something is screaming that its kinda crazy that everybody is gay, but hell, stories like this wouldn't exist if we were realistic all the time. i especially like the fact that shindou feels attracted to waya, too, because sometimes i just get sick of all that hikaru-akira-soulmate-stuff. thanks!
Faeith chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
X) I really really love this story, keep up with the great work!
bridges chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
0: I thought I'd reviewed this,

but apparently not. It's really

very good, and hahaa, Waya is such

a pimp. Or maybe a whore. (x

Kay it's too bad the co-author

went and asploded and disappeared

'cause I'd have loved to read more.

&the Sai-kitten thing, that's just

supahhxcoo. &because there's

maybe still a chance of your

co-author's resurrection, I'm