Reviews for Lost in the Shadows
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 38 . 4/12/2004
Well, JB, another whirlwind of a story! But, at least in this one, nobody died. (wink, points to one of your other OBVIOUS stories).
Well, it was all tidied up nicely! At least Chris is still alive, he's happy, he's with Victoria (althought he ONLY WORKS WITH STEPHY REALLY, REMEMBER!)and he's, more importantly, ALIVE!
I liked it, JB. You introduced a lot of elements that aren't largely seen on and more importantly, a fantasy/sci-fi story, which is nowadays virtually unheard of.
Great job, JB, I'll be sure to check your other fics!
Jerikor
PS: Don't feel bad about no reviews, JB. Keep writing for yourself. ;)
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 37 . 4/12/2004
Oh JB, please forgive me. I was away for a whole week and when I came back, I totally forget to see if you had updated. I'm so sorry.
But anyways, this chapter clears up a few things! And it sure is awesome!
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 36 . 3/7/2004
Nice work! Like I said, i love military guys . . . makes my day!
I'm still mystified!
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 35 . 2/27/2004
Don't worry, JB! I know what it's like to have no reviews for awhile, but don't worry, I'm sure your story will pick up speed again! You know I'll remain loyal!
Chris just gave up Stephanie like that? How dare he! He loves her! Well, now I just have to go and claim him for myself . . . lol.
I am still thoroughly confused and still loving it!
mystic queen chapter 35 . 2/26/2004
!
Sorry about not reviewing lately, I totally forgot about this story! I'll save it to my faves list so I can keep up with it. It's been pretty good so far, and if you're meaning to confuse us all, you're doing a damn good job at it, lol.
Keep up the good work, and update soon!
jerikor too lazy to sign in chapter 34 . 2/19/2004
Coolies! Military stuff!
Well, I must say, weirder and weirder indeed . .
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 33 . 2/14/2004
Woah, coolies! Looks awesome! I had a similiar idea for another fic . . . but this looks better! Update!
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 32 . 2/2/2004
Hey, JB, you might not recognize my new penname, but it's still me, Jerikor. My sister just changed her name, not me.
Great chapter! Who can't enjoy a nice Chris torture? (evil grin) Muwahaha, I live for this type of torture! Evilness! Pure evilness!
I don't know what web you're weaving, but it's turning out great, and I love your new summary. Only one thing I would change: when Chris had his flashbacks, bold or italisize them. When in plain font, they don't strike the reader as important.
Just my one and a half cents, great Scots, I want MORE!
nascar girl chapter 32 . 2/2/2004
Wid, very wild... Poor guy sounds way confused but then i would be to... keep up the good work. As to your question above , no i could not say no to Jericho...in any form giggles) take care, update soon
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 31 . 1/30/2004
A short, simple sweet chapter. Lovely!
nascar girl chapter 31 . 1/30/2004
wow, hellof a story. What awild ride, took me awhile, but wow, major confusion for awhile but I got it. Great job... Will wait for your next one... By the way Drop to Zero was a killer story!Loved it. Keep up the great work.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 30 . 1/26/2004
Don't worry about lack of reviews, JB. Sometimes you just lose some people, but that doesn't mean your story isn't as good as it always was! That's confusing, isn't it? I'm glad my last review cheered you up!
And this chapter is spinning me in circles! I don't understand anything! What's happening? I'm in AGONY!
Pinayprincesa chapter 30 . 1/26/2004
Uh oh looks like Steph and Chris got to have a sit down talk together whatever is on Chris's soon this is so good so far;)
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 29 . 1/22/2004
OMG, that was awesome! That was utterly brillant! I never saw it coming! Bravo, bravo! Cheers!
I loved it, I loved it! I never for a moment imagined it this way! I loved it! Nicely, greatly done! Update!
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 29 . 1/21/2004
Holy Shit! That was one hell of a twist, I wasn't even expecting that. Great chapter, update soon.
~Super Skittz~