Reviews for Lost Words
Moo chapter 1 . 4/27
That was so sad. Excuse me while I cry. ;-;
Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This letter is beautiful in it's simplicity and heartbreaking in it's inability to satisfy Remus' needs. I have written letters similar to this, hoping to find a measure of peace, only to be very disappointed in the end. I cried for Remus, Sirius and myself as I read your story. Your writing touched my heart, stirring up strong emotions. While I like a lot of different authors' fan fics, very few touch me the way yours has.

Thank you for sharing your gift for writing with us, the readers. And please keep writing.
Padfoot Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
wow
S. C. Hardy chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
"I can promise you this, Sirius, if not much else: I will devote myself to getting your name cleared. I know that it's trivial, but I also know what it would mean to you. I will make sure that you are depicted as a hero. I will make sure you get all the credit you deserve."

yes-that's perfect. :) made me cry
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
good fic write more i liked it a lot
starwandmagical chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Great story. I love your "lost moment" stories. this one made me cry, you captured remus perfectly. its so sad he's the last marauder left...*sniff*
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
You made me cry with this, I feel so bad for poor Remus. I was in tears when I read what she'd had the nerve to do to Sirius - I can barely think about what Remus' is going to go through! You did a wonderful job.
somedaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I should be mad at you for making me cry.

I've always loved Lupin. Wonderful story, thanks.
freakyfairy chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
OH jeez this made me cry! So sad! So sweet! Poor Remus.
Tessa1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
aw. that was SO amazingly sad. ooh but soo good. and you didn't defy J.K. in any way...u stayed loyal to her writing and her character's personality. i wouldn't be surprised if this is how remus WILL deal with it. excellent..

!~TESSA~!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Your story is beautifully written and captures exactly how I think Remus would be feeling post OOtP - nice work here.

Tracey
Huan the Wolfhound chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Good.

Very good.

The final letter to Sirius was especially moving.

Continue please,

Anna.
ChipStick chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Poor Remus :o( I feel so bad and sad for him. Losing everyone he loves :o(
StrawberryChild chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
o my god, i'm in tears. Tears I tell u! I love this story, it's so filled with emotion and something else i cant place...

Well, hope u keep writing,

Darkthunder $$Steph$$