Reviews for Beauty and the Demon
lil inu chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Omg! I Love this story! Please continue with it. Pease, with a cherry and sprinkes on top?
Raine597 chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
o. Its really, really good. I love the story of Beauty and the Beast and i think you've done a wonderful job in this story.
Ethuiliel chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
ooh, and the plot thickens! update soon!
Anvesha chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
Simply awesome fic! Puhleeze do post soon. Please please please...
inuyashlovr chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
cool cool cool. good job!
JH01 chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Your story is very good, too bad you have updated for a while... The characters are perfect for the roles.

Pleaz update soon-
Crimson Viper chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
OK THAT IS WAY TOO FUNNUY! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! It is so cute and thought their are longer ones i can read you now have me a dedicated reader! ITS SO CUTE LOL!
inuyashlovr chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
yay!
Andrea chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Its a really great stroy so far. Keep up the good work! (Im also writng stories 4 here, andmy 1st one was taken off :( )

Please continue. If u got writers block, watch the movie beauty and the beast and then some InuYasha. Maybe u'll get an idea.

Laters!
Myou-Bakura chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
this fic is the closest one I've read to the actual plot of beauty and the beast! this is kewl!
dragon-beauty chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
ok

songo-dresser

shippo-cup

meroku-candle

then who is the clock?
Call Me Shiggy chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
wow! i know this story will be really cute..so..i suggest you update update ;.;...i wanna see inuyasha make nasty fool of himself *laughs evilly*
Can't wait to read what happens next!
see ya
SilentDark chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
I like your story.
River Daughter chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
Beauty and the Beast was always one of my favorite Disney movies. I love picturing Kagome and Inuyasha in the roles, and you write them very well! It's great so far, I'm really enjoying it.
IceDragon'08 chapter 5 . 7/30/2003
Hiya! _ Great chapter! I love Kagome's reaction...AH! But no Miroku/sango? Aww...darn it. Even tho Miroku is always groping Sango, I think they make such a cute couple don't you!

*cricket chirps*

Eh...never mind. Well update soon. Writer's block sux! And do that miroku/sango fic paweese? _

~IceDragon