Reviews for Harmony Times Two
Nicthalon chapter 16 . 4/2
slightly boring, yes. mainly due to extraneous explanations of things you've already explained and just repeating things over and over. if you're struggling that hard for enough words, stop being Hermione, and be more succinct.
Nicthalon chapter 7 . 4/2
there's no point in using British terms if you're just going to give the American term every time. Assume your readers are at least slightly intelligent.
LittleBoyDeath chapter 8 . 3/16
Pretty sure its actually “Paulina and I”
LittleBoyDeath chapter 3 . 3/16
Seriously, John and Paulina?
jerrit2 chapter 23 . 3/2
This was absolutely awesome! I’m off to see what else you have written…
AerynS chapter 1 . 3/2
laughed, cried, giggled and guffawed throughout. Thank you for this tale of revenge and justice done well!
MRGwrites chapter 5 . 1/21
Nice, I'll allow it.
MRGwrites chapter 1 . 1/21
Clarence got his wings!
Brady B Da Beast chapter 22 . 1/20
The Minister Bones' response is a shout out to anothet good fic. LOL
MommaMel chapter 9 . 1/18
I think instead of using “turkey”, you could have used “brat” it’s an American saying, it sounds like “prat” and basically has the same meaning.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 23 . 1/16
I like the story but there are parts that are not right for nothing you can say

Severus Snape for the crimes committed couldn’t go for 5 years only to prison where Rita goes on ten. The other way around have more logic, and it is justice.

John didn’t need to pay reparations to Snape because he made possible that his family died and Harry suffer, he didn’t help Harry ever in any f the timelines. So he wasn’t earn reparation. Even he need to made reparation to House Potter with even dying. An apology is acceptable, because it’s the honorable thing to do. Also James did reparations when he saved Snape’s life.

Draco declaring himself blood traitor it is stupid. He can’t do that himself, it is something others do.

Also John and Harry and Harry are not light oriented they are grey.

Why? Because they want integration, real justice for all the criminals, that mundaneborns learn wizardry customes. That is grey thinking.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 19 . 1/16
Why they are paying him?
He is guilty of James and Lily diying! He was the ne who tell voldy. Also he asked to save only Lily!
Why they are paying him!
LAB1 chapter 23 . 1/8
I truly enjoyed this story! Great plot and writing!
finalxenseraph chapter 14 . 12/5/2023
I will never understand why authors keep insisting on playing games with Dumbles instead of taking him down hard and ending a threat it doesn't make the story fun reading about how they tear down Dumbles or outsmart him just end the enemy and move on with the story.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 11/8/2023
You lost me at "Harmony" in the summary and lost me even harder at "bashing" in same summary.

No bashing.

Bashing is the mark of a bad writer. Why's this so? Because you all, invariably, take Accentuate the Negative and turn it Up To Eleven. And that's when you're NOT going Ron The Death Eater on your story.
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »