Reviews for Boulevard of Broken Dreams
James Birdsong chapter 59 . 4/22
Good story in my opinion.
Nanettez chapter 1 . 4/23
So Snape had a nice father in this story. Not like the book.
AlcestePeace chapter 41 . 1/13
This fanfiction is one of the best I've ever read. You're writing has improved greatly compared to how you were before, and I adore the plot and the depth of the characters, especially Severus. I really do like how close Severus is with your original well made characters. I have to say, you're also very good at naming your titles, and I love the creative changes you made to Severus's backstory. You do have a very good imagination!

I only have one helpful suggestion, though. Could you write what year Severus is on the chapters, because I sometimes get confused when there's no hints, such as worry about the O. . Also, I have a question. Is this a Severitus story or a Snily one, if not neither?

Please continue writing this story! I adore it. Meanwhile, I'll check other fanfictions you might've created. I'm eternally grateful for this story! I wish you luck in the future. Thank you!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2023
Great story! Wish I could give a kudos, but I hope you keep up the good work!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/24/2023
The cutesiness of Snape riding on the broom feels very at-odds with how everything is swimming in angst after Tobias dies. (Especially all that ALL-CAPS SCREAMING. Yikes.) His behavior feels pretty unlike a 6 year old's; I don't think even Snape would be that pragmatic or vengeful.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 10/5/2022
Good ten chapters
AzureSkai chapter 5 . 9/6/2022
This is such a refreshing take on young Severus. I'm enjoying every chapter so far!