Reviews for Bonds of Duty
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
The review for chapter five was supposed to say, "She still hasn't peed since last night." Blame autocorrect.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
Well, she still hasn't owed since last night. Dumbledore should be kicked in the ass, the balls, and the face. Then someone should stomp on all his joints, detach his retinas, puncture his eardrums, pull out his nose hairs and all his nails. Then beat the soles of his feet every day for the rest of his life. It won't be sufficient to make up for all his cruelty to Hermione, Severus, and Harry, but it would be a small step towards justice.
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
Just found this story, and love it. Please update?

reitashnehelena
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
zafaran chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Yes, where *do* we go from here. That was an interesting place to leave the last chapter. It's going on 18 months since the last time you updated. Is there any chance of getting more chapters anytime soon? I eagerly look forward to finding out what happens in the rest of the story. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
wow. Such an interesting story. But you haven't updated in a while. Are you going to finish it? I hope you do.
E-Vector chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Ah! I don't get it!
tubin chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Excellent start. I do hope you will continue. So if taking potions causes the symptoms, I suppose making them will also cause a problem?
Greenstuff chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Hope to see more soon!
tiffany chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
oh goodness. this is a VERY good fanfic. please write more soon.
OzRatbag2 chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
This is an excellent story, Luthien.
It's full of the most wonderfully uncomfortable banter, entendres and quips. The protagonists; lovers seems too trite, are like two rams butting at each other, yet unable to deny the call of the spell cast upon them.
The sheer sensuality and eroticism you've managed to evoke from both Severus and Hermione is deftly handled. It could have seemed tawdry. That it is not is a great credit to your ability to manipulate the characters in much the same way as the spell is a manipulation of their emotions.
The initial reticence is fading, and with it, the true horror of the compulsion aspect seems all the more horrifying.
...And yet the pair of them, much though they would wish to deny it, seem almost like moths heading straight towards the flame.
Given Hermione's almost willing acceptance of the 'state of affairs' (no pun intended...much), I'll be interested to see how you deal with the tightening spiral of the spell and the inevitabilities of a solution found or lost.
It promises to be a very interesting and creative ride.
BTW - I hope you had a ripper of a day today too! :)
Angie chapter 5 . 3/5/2004
This fic is so good. Another person was looking for it. Now it's two of us who want you to please update! Any chance of updates? Did I forget to mention updates?
crissy chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
those two are so wrong! don't they know that they are madly in love and destined for each other?
Slainte chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Still reading. What will happen. Can't wait for more. I love your version of Snape. True to character but sexy.
Deb chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
I'm a bit behind here & am trying to get caught up on my reading*Ü*
I have the feeling that there is still more to this than either Severus or Albus are telling Hermione! Then there are the small bits of information that they didn't bother to tell her before she agreed to do this!
I think that Severus really needs to get his head out of his (_!_) and remember that she is doing this for him! The least he could do is treat her like she is a human & not some drone or concubine there only to serve him!
I am really curious to see what happens next!
Til chapter 6, Deb ..