Reviews for Bonds of Duty
Idamae chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Really enjoyed this first chapter and am anxious to see where this story goes and how they got into this situation. Good work!
usagisnape chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Oh, I love this. This is the most promising story I have begun reading in a while. Continue soon.
Snape-Ophelia chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
An intriguing beginning! I hope to read more soon. :)
Tove chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Very interesting! I can't wait to find out what's going on. Why is Hermione and Snapes relationship a secret?
Liesl chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
OOh, I'm hooked. I can't wait to see what sort of situation you've developed for them... please update soon!
Florence chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
This is a good start but you've left so many loose threads so now you'll just have to continue :)
Claribel chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
What an interesting start! A mystery, hm? Please continue, I enjoyed your first chapter.
angel chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
this looks interesting, but I think we really need more information. Why are they sleeping together if they don't like one another? What is Hermione working on? Don't make us wait too long for the answers.
jenbachand chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Not quite sure where you're going, but I'm liking it so far. Interesting first chapter.

Update soon.

Jen :)
Torny chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Well, that's interesting. Why are Hermione and Snape sleeping together?

(When you mentioned that it had to happen at least once a week, I was reminded of "Recognition" by Jezzie. But I doubt this is the same thing. :) )
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5