Reviews for Why the Caged Bird Sings
neonorne chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful. Especially with the end, with Pig and Sirius both flying free, but Sirius not in the way you would have wanted for him. Now I cry for Sirius all over again...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Most excellent!
Adrena chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is amazing! I love that Ron loved Sirius, and that he really did like Sirius' gift to him. Ron and Sirius are two of my favorite characters and this was just a perfect capture of thier awesomeness. I love the whole Pig metaphore, and it works incredibly well. The last lines are my favorite.
Becca chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was so beautifully written!
Putney chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Perfect. That's the word to describe this. I LOVE Sirius Black and I think you did a wonderful job with this piece. I especially loved Ron and Pig in htis too. Ron Weasely is my second favorite character( just so you know) and I loved his thoughts on Sirius. I never thought of Pig much, you know, but he's really cute. The way you drew those comparisons between the two was really good.
Chpest chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Awesome. I almost felt like crying myself (no, seriously... 'course I'd been listening to a really mushy song on repeat for a while, so I wasn't quite up to my stoic self...) but seriously that was a fantastic fic. am now going to see what other fics are under this name. _~ laterz-Chpest
Fun4ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
AMAZING! U R A GR8 WRITER!
Chakramchucker chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
'Tis as though you have taken a part of the tale of Harry Potter and made it into poetry. One of my favorite works yet. Lovely. I envy your ability to write tender moments... I think you should help me write 'em in my stuff. ;D
devilhuntershampoohotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wouldn't it be cool if Ron pulled a Willow (From BtVS) you know when Willow resurrected Buffy ... but Here Ron does it to Sirius.
goblz chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
So sad. *sniff* I can feel the lump in my throat rising. Very powerful, very well done.
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
that was good; i think you captured ron's charcter very nicely... you're right; it's not just harry and remus... please write more, it's very good~
starstrucked chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
That was so sad:( But it was very beautiful. Great use of Pig, and great job overall:)
malexandria chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
wow! what a good story!
Me chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
o_o That was the best one shot I've read in a while. Beautifully written.
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Bawl!

(Sniffle! Sob! Wipes eyes.) That-was-one-of-the-best-aftermath-fics-I've-ever-read! You almost never see one from Ron's POV, in fact I think this is the first! Ye Gods, how beautiful and insightful! I'm a basket case!

PLEASE write more, write anything. You have a true gift. Your narrative is smooth and flowing, your characterization flawless (I also think Percy will return to his family. I can't reconcile myself to the thought of any bad Weasleys) and your portrayal of emotion and grief is just stunning. We have to trawl through a lot of dirt to get the gems on , and you have delivered. Please give us more! I'm blown away!