Reviews for Proving Ground Triptych 2: The Tarnished Crown
Sunny JS chapter 19 . 12/31/2022
This is sooo good. You need to find a way to get it around. The story is a lot better than some of the stories that are currently on circulation. Anyway, thank you for the chapter and I look forward to the next one.

p.s. I'm sure 110% that Draco is being possessed by Voldy Jnr.
Sunny JS chapter 18 . 12/23/2022
I love the dynamic between the students. Everything feels so realistic in this story. Like we don't have 14yr olds speaking like political giants or super advanced in magiks. Like it actually feels like a normal high school. Anyway, thank you for the chapter and I look forward to the next one.
emma.wave chapter 1 . 12/24/2022
Hi, do you have any fan page or social media i can follow? I want to support you and offer you to expand readers and gain money :)
Sunny JS chapter 17 . 12/17/2022
God, I've finally realised that Draco has the Diary. It kinda makes sense now. The improved dueling skills and Tom protecting his mind from the imperious. Anyway, thank you for the chapter and I look forward to the next one.
Sunny JS chapter 16 . 12/10/2022
I love how you connect multiple years and l hope the future pairing of the story is Tracey and Harry. Anyway, thank you for the chapter and I can't wait for next week.
nilluminator chapter 15 . 12/3/2022
That was surprisingly refreshing, if a bit underwhelming. To the Flying and Duelling Tournaments!
Sunny JS chapter 12 . 11/12/2022
I'm really enjoying your Proving Ground series and you are becoming one of my favourite writers, as the descriptive writing, e.g. the duels & spells, and dialogue are top notch. Although, l don't generally like stories where the students start later at Hogwarts you have made it quite organic. Also, l like how it seems you've fast-tracked the Hogwarts education, i.e. by condensing the first couple of years into the first series, the way you've written the characters - especially Harry as you've not made him stupidly OP (as evident by this duel) or some wannabe dark lord either - and lastly, the small changes that you've made to canon (freeing Sirius and the extra challenges in the Tournament).

P.S. I hope you do not abandon this story and that the eventual pairing is Harry and Tracey.

Anyway, thank you for your work!
nilluminator chapter 9 . 10/26/2022
All caught up. Will be looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Thanks for a very interesting read!
emilysouza221b chapter 8 . 10/16/2022
Just read through the story, like it well enough except, unfortunately you haven't done much to make me care about the protagonist and that unfortunately makes interest wane. Harry doesn't have to be super over the top, but I'm 8 chapters into the second fic and he doesn't seem special at all. To be fair, most 14 year old boys are boring and normal. But also it's why we don't tend to read about 14 year old boys past when we are 14. Just, he doesn't seem particularly brave or cunning or ambitious. You hint he is decent at Dada in the first story but don't really see any payoff. There is the concept he is a good flier, but again no payoff and if thats his main skill, it belongs in a narrative in which flying is centered. He also isn't really the star of most scenes. Your using him as a lens to show off your Wizarding World, which is unique, but many of your chapters could remove Harry entirely and everything would be exactly the same.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/30/2022