Reviews for Nyctalopia
Phireye chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
:OOOO

WHY YOU NO UPDATEY?!

Hahaha this is a brilliant story! This and alter egos...I think your grasps on the characters are brilliant, and I really love reading stories with Yukito and Yue coming to terms with one anther, and this promises to be a really in depth exploration of how those two would go about the process! Plus I'm always up for any story that makes Nakuru a bit more complex a character, cause while she really annoyed me in CCS I believe she can be quite an interesting character.

:OO

I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Jurie-chan chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Aaah, so many mysteries...why is Yukito behaving that way? How is it going with Yue? What's going on between him and Touya? Looking foward to more moon guardian "bonding"...I know you're probably very busy, but if you ever have a moment, an update so be awesome!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
*Pouts* This story is not finished! Please continue? XD
sailormoonie17 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
When are you gonna write more! It's so goooood... _
WaterFlower66 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
This is an awesome story? Are you going to continue?
Akira Setsuka chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
This is by far one of the most interesting CCS story I've read that doesn't involve Sakura and Syaoran! Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.
saltyavocado chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Done already? *feels crestfallen* And who know when the next update will be. It was still fun while it lasted though. I couldn't stop lol-ing throughout the entire thing. Thank you for the story!
saltyavocado chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
This part made me seriously LOL. My sister gave me the "look," the one she always gives me when I start laughing at the computer for no apparent reason.

"Eriol put his hand on my wrist, the way he did whenever he was going to say something profound that would go right over my head."

Heehee, I really admire the way you're able to have Ruby Moon be the bouncy, annoying person she seems to be while still giving her a depth that makes her endearing and easy to relate too. I would think it would be rather difficult to write from her POV, but you're doing it wonderfully! Will now finish up this story :)
The Mystics chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
I like it plz make more soon
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
interesting! are you going to continue with the story?
898700 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Hey! I love what you've done here; using Ruby Moon's POV was great, since despite both Yue and (s)he being moon guardians, the difference between their circumstances makes her the perfect one to tell the story.

brownie bunny chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
YAYA! I like this!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
It breaks my heart that you still haven't updated this story.

The first part of this arc stayed in my mind for years, literally; passages replaying and reworking themselves in my mind. I felt like I was part of the psychological adventure, learning about Yukito. It was wonderful.

I still want to know more about him and what has happened, with Touya, too; but you are even making me like - or if not like, at least, to understand - Nakuru. Your concept of the human mind is absolutely breathtaking. I feel like I understand myself better, even though I dont have quite the identity issues of either two... ;)

Please update. Please don't leave this! I have wanted to see (a happy) resolution for so long.

I'm waiting, patiently...

Lanie
burgundy eyes chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
i really like where this story is going.

You portray Nakuru's bubbly and spontaneous personality well, Eriol's too. i'm not sure i understand why Yukito is acting like this. well, of course he's in a hard situation, but it seems that he's having a lot of swings in his moods. i guess it'll all be revealed in the next chapters, which i'm greatly looking forward to reading.
Ranuel chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
I really didn't expect that the sequel to Alter Egos would be from Nakuru's POV or that I'd enjoy any story with this mch Nakuru but I'm enjoying it very much.