Reviews for Bring Me To Life
AnimeCookie chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
Sequal that involves twins with spike and buffy a vary mad Anya and marriage :3
Tigermusic chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
are you still going to do a sequel on it? :-)
Love this story i think i have read it now a least 20 times :-) i just love it :-)
Keep up with the great work :-)
Fenix chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
Spike is a bastard sorry but I dont like this story
ginar369 chapter 28 . 5/5/2011
Good story. I tried to follow the link to your site to read the NC-17 parts of the story and couldn't find it. I don't know if you still post here or even read these comments but if you do and you still have the NC-17 story parts I would really like to read them.
Annie chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Is this gonna be a Spuffy story or a Bangel story? It's a great story but if it's not Spuffy then sorry but count me out. I'm not being mean tho. I REALLY like this fic!
katie farmer chapter 28 . 12/8/2004
what happened between willow and oz? was it the same as what happened in the tv show? i think this was a really good fic, i especially liked the way faith became friends with buffy later on. please write a sequel!
VampMeg chapter 28 . 3/19/2004
i just read your story and i must say that it was awesome and that if u do decide to do a sequal i'll totally read it!
beth chapter 28 . 12/22/2003
sequel!plaese! this story is great!
ebony blackwood chapter 28 . 12/13/2003
i want a sequel, i think you should really do one, you are pretty good at writting you have me hooked. so PLEASE wirte a seduel.
courtney chapter 28 . 12/12/2003
wow i would love a sequel but the first one was awesome enough if you decide not to do one. That's my opinion.
SpikeBuffy4ever chapter 28 . 12/12/2003
Sequal Sequal Sequal can you tell what I want becaus eI want a Sequal it would be really good for what ever you have in mind I bet.
Hazel chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Like o my god .its the end its over i don't know what to was a great story it had the spuffyness and the harsh parts with me crying half the time. then everybody elses relationship put in it do gave the story a who a whole lot more!I can't wait to see wat you come up with next!E-mail me when u know any thing new u are going to start!
deleted-529 chapter 28 . 12/12/2003
me want sequel
Alex chapter 28 . 12/12/2003
i liked it but you changed the whole buffy storyline in ur story she aint even the slayer and y her with spike she loves angel way more plus drusilla darla spike and angel are VAMPIRES
deleted-529 chapter 27 . 12/10/2003
Great story and great ending! Kudos!