Reviews for Wine Red no Kokoro
coon66 chapter 17 . 9/6/2007
great story 5/5
Bilbo chapter 26 . 2/10/2007
That story was great. I'm glad I took the time to comb through older stories and happened upon it. Great, great job, thank you.
Love x Wasabi chapter 26 . 2/7/2006
That was amazing! I love the way you made Karen say lines directly quoted from the game. And there were so many touching scenes that I felt myself tear up more than a few times. You kept everyone so totally in character, that I couldn't help but fall in love with each and every one of their roles. This entire fic is a masterpiece. I heart it. Great job!
embrandeis chapter 26 . 1/7/2006
I dont know how i missed this story... it is awesome... i hope it wuld never end.. i congratulate urself this is probably the best fanfic iwill ever read...

please, do keep on writing, u r an awesome writer
Karen Moondrop chapter 26 . 12/20/2005
This is the best fanfic of any kind ever written. Ever. Hell, I'm gonna be honest here, the first freakin' word made me cry! Please, oh god, write more. I'm now officially your biggest fan. I admire you! You made the best fanfic ever about the best character ever. If you haven't read this yet and are reading the reviews, read now. This is something I'll never forget.
JustWrite chapter 26 . 6/30/2005
Wow. This is by far one of the best fanfics I have read so far. Not just because the writing is superb (haha, I don't usually use that word, either), but because you stuck to the game's plot so well that it felt like I was playing the game again. HM64 was the first Harvest Moon gave I played, and consequently the one that got me hooked. So I picked up on all the little things you threw in there, such as the lines Karen said as she progressed into liking Jack.

Anyway, great story, kept me wanting to read more! Keep up the great work.
Atavaka chapter 26 . 6/24/2005
I must say that this is the closet thing a person will ever find to a perfect fanfic. The natural-sounding dialogue, intensely well-thought characterization, and excellent grasp of dramatic elements make this a must-read for all Harvest Moon fans. Folks, this is what a professional story sounds like; how lucky we are to find a treasure like this as a free-to-read fanfiction!

Be warned, though; once one begins reading this story, one may find it very difficult to stop until you've come to the end. And then you'll simply want more.
RWT chapter 26 . 5/8/2005
Two thunmbs WAY up!
Tousei chapter 25 . 3/29/2005
I just re-read this story. Once again, I'd like to say that it's absolutely amazing. When your other reviewers say that it's the gem of this section on , do not doubt them. Fanfictions with nearly perfect grammar, spelling, characterization, plot movement, voice, and style are one in a million, if even that. You deserve an award for this fic.
DemonSummoner chapter 26 . 2/11/2005
This story was absoulutly amazing. I have been glued to the computer screen reading it for about 2 and a half hours.

I have never read anything better in my life. This is one of those fics that will stay with everyone.

The whole thing was amazing, the characters, the settings, the storytelling.

Your story was captivating.

I do truly hope you continue to write, you have real skill. SO DONT EVER STOP WRITING
DarkenedSakura chapter 26 . 2/6/2005
Wow. Yeah, this is a gem. Dunno if I'd be able to find another fic like this in the HM section, to be honest.

At first, I thought it'd be better if it was more descriptive with some things/scenes, but Karen's voice and everything makes it a lot better this way. And I really love her sarcastic wit, and how you didn't make her dissolve into a housewife/homemaker at the end, unlike what I think the game does. And I'm glad you didn't make Kai and Jack eternal rivals or anything, heh.

So yeah...this is really awesome. I read this a long time ago, but the end wasn't there yet, so I kinda forgot about it. Then I had the urge to go read an HM fic, and remembered yours...and it's really nice. So yeah, it's probably gonna end up on my favorites list now.
DrippingInk chapter 26 . 12/16/2004
Last words? I wish this could go on forever! Well, what have I got to say...?

This is probably THE fic of the HM section on Fanfiction. Why I never got around to reviewing this earlier is beyond me. I absolutely ~ADORE~ this fic! It's more than words can describe!

You did an excellent job writing this. Everything about Karen was portrayed perfectly. Jack, Kai, Ann and the others had wonderful characters too, making me actually believe that I was playing the game while I was reading this.

Perfect grammar. One spelling error.

I dub this fanfiction the masterpiece of the HM section. I will probably never read a better fic again.

Beautiful job. Never stop writing. Never.
Shin-Ryu warrior chapter 26 . 11/25/2004
well its been a wile since have been reading it and began reading it all over again so i could pick up the story line better and well it was fantastic the new chapters are really tear moving (man i am such sap for those things -_-;)

but anyway good job on this story its a rare story indeed.

good luck on stories to come about our favorite HM girl
Tousei chapter 26 . 9/28/2004
I did end up stayin up all night to read the story. It was, for lack of a better word: amazing.
Tousei chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Excellent Prologue. I'm going to stay up all night to read this story.