Reviews for Helen
AthenBlade chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh my gosh this story is so perfect! I am crying it is so perfect! I can not believe how amazing this is. This is exactly how i thought he would spend his time in jail. And you wrote it so PERFECTLY! Oh it is so great! As a one shot it is supurb but if you were to write more it would still be great. I am so checking to see if you've written anything else cause this is so great!
Gina chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Omigosh! Your Seamus and Dylan fanfic is brilliant! Really good! Are you going to write anymore to it?
troublegirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Ok, I totally agree. You should write another chapter because this one was so well written. I am currently writting a story that has both Dylan's and Seamus's point of view, but it was partly inspired by your great story. More please?
missambermariek chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
OMG I love this so much! Write more plz! Write another chapter. U could make it like after he gets out of jail or how he feels and what he is thinking during the movie. But u could change it so it could have an alternative ending. Like he doesnt die or soehitng or he comes back. So u could end it d/s! U dont have to but lov it!
tortuga23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
fantastic... i love your portrayal, so different from the movie's... he thinks he's innocent and thinks she's a bitch, the first insight we've had into his trial. well written!
Coney Cat chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I liked this. Everything was very real, I could picture Seamus acting that way. Loving Helen but hating her. Very good. _
beth chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I'm so glad that someone is writing fic about Seamus or from his point of view. Watching the sequel, I really felt that the storyline between him and Dylan/Helen had a lot of potential and mulitple layers of emotion and history. Of course, there was definitely a sexual undertone as well. He seemed to be an interesting character (not to mention extremely sexy!) and I think you did an excellent job of showing his twisted and conflicting emotions. Thanks!
Peaches the First chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
ooh! Love-hate relationships! Cool! lol! Oh man, I loved it! It was really good! I guess being in jail for seven years would make you a little psycho, huh? _! Loved it!

Love 'n' cookies, ~Peaches