Reviews for Balinor, a Sequel to Kate and Leopold
canadanna chapter 2 . 4/10
What about chapter 3? Please?
sassygirlrox chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
loving the story. Please update.
Liz Welker chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
It's now April, 2010 - there aren't anymore chapters. I was looking forward to reading more of this sequel! I hope you continue writing. I've enjoyed very much reading what you have written. A few suggestions as to the story line - Stuart does further research and discovers that Leopold's estate still exists, and that if he, Stuart, is there, he can also go back in time to the location of Leopold's estate. Then perhaps Stuart could go to the hospital to see Gretchen (remember that she believed him), take her out a few times, show her the pictures he had taken when he first met Leopold, and the two of them go back together (dressed appropiately), having taked vacations from their jobs, to arrive just in time for Kate and Leopold's wedding. And so on. What do you think? email me please at .ec
rainbowpanget chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Wah! Update, please? You have a great story going thus far, quite delightful. Great job!
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
i'm interested
Charlemaine chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
lovely, well-written. i know u wrote this like 2 years ago, but i dunno that it's ever too late for a review. besides, u left this tale just as it was getting started. anyway, whether u continue with it or not, I just had to say how much I appreciate your simple elegant style.

regards -

charl
Christy Tortland chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Poor Kate, I would be furious if someone was talking about me like that... I just saw the movie for the first time last night, and I LOVED it! Great addition.
JamSack chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
oh those gossiping little twits. How dare you diss her! *thumbs up*
Twinkletoes chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! MAN! You did so great! xD This fic is totally awesome.. more awesome than the others! So I hope you update soon! ]

( I wish they can have a Kate&Leopold 2 someday. That would be so cool! )
whimsical kitsch chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Kate and Leopold is one of my favorite movies ever, but you have made it even better by doing this little sequel. Update soon!
Micheala90 chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Hesitiant I was at first to read this tale, as all the sequels I have read thus far regarding Kate and Leopold after the film's end did little to satisfy me. However, your talent with the pen, or in tis case the key board, has overjoyed me beyond all recount. You have caught the delightful airs that the couple in question possess and given them a life all your own.

In short, I'm seriously loving this story, and can't wait for an update. I hope there's one soon!
Devonshirelass chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Hey this is great, hope you update soon!
BlueRose chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
I would love to see more of this story!
TPolTucker chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
oh thank you, been checkin this site out every day and night for updates to stories. I love it, please keep it up, at your own pace of course.
A Stunned Broadway Magic chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Perfecto!
How else to express it? It's wonderful. I'd love for you to continue