Reviews for On the spot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Type your review here...
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I think this was a really great sequel. I love BoomerCat's stuff and you've done a great job!
Fletty chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ooh, I'd love a continuation of this story! It seems to have some really good ideas to branch out on... eg. what about if one of the younger ones gets hurt AGAIN, to the point that the doctor decides to bring it to the attention of the authorities! Ha! Scott/Jeff could be on trial for abuse! How hilarious... It'd be awesome trying to see them get themselves out of that one! (THe drama could include: Would the doctor end up finding out? Or is there a way around it so he doesn't have to know? Secrets galore, love it!)

I hope this review inspires you! (hint, hint!)
mamsmelk chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice story. Are going to make a sequel?
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
You know, it really would be interresting to read something in continuation of both yours and Boomercats story... *hint hint* Also, come to think of it, some heavy angsty totally out of chatacter Jeff as a bloke who abuses then... *ponders* But I really like what you wrote and hope that some day you write antother couple of chapters... you know what they say, the more the merrier!

cya

DK
IloveSam chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I like the start! Are you going to update this? :)
Marblez chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
is there going to be a sequal to this because I'd really like to read it if there is.
quiller chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Author's note: The Boomercat stories referred to in my introduction have been moved to .com You will finbd them in TB2's hangar as 'Malfunction/Aftermath/Perceptions
Hoo-ah chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Oo, is there more? I thought John was going to cave in this one. I should have given him more credit :P
Assena chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Yay John! Love John! I like your characterisation of him. It's awesome! I like it. Great job!

~Sena
yveybevy chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wow! Nice start. So glad someone is continuing Boomercat's excellent fic. You depicted John really well, and the Dr certainly had him in a tight corner. Can't wait for the next chapter:-)
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
More chapters, soon...Please! Thank you!
closetfan chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I sure hope there's more!
Daria4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Wow! John, suspense and something that could be a real concern for the security of IR-what more could a reader want? This was really a neat tale; I was riveted from beginning to end! Thanks for sharing it!
Clark959 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Wow. Interesting twist. How will IR get out of this one? Will they tell the doctor the truth? In terms of "accidents", shouldn't Alan and John have the same amount since they are on Earth the same amount of time or is Alan in more rescues than John when he is earthbound.