Reviews for 24 Hours
LazySundayGirl chapter 23 . 4/19
hi! so i seriously love your story. i do. what bothers me though, is that you havent updated IN FIVE BLOODY YEARS and im not sure is this is the end bc if it is it sucks bc i need to know what happens next so please please please update soon bye x
atlanta chapter 23 . 1/2
Please update. It has been wonderful reading this. Keep writing!
atlanta chapter 22 . 1/2
I love you. This story made me laugh and cry, someone who can bring to birth such emotions deserves utmost respect.
Love Black chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Please post chapter please! Is the 24th chapter going to be the last? God I hope not I really love this fic...
rouge-ninja24.7 chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Please finish the fic? Just one more chapter just one more chapter that's all that's left please finish the fic.
Hazel McKinley chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
I need to have a continuation please...
Only other thing I can say is wow..
Rest u can figure out
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
crosslight chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
IT'S BEEN OVER FIVE YEARS

PLEASE

UPDATE

PLEASE

I really love how you've written Voldemort in this. I know that sounds weird. But I hate him and want to strangle him and Crucio him into insanity.

That means you've written him brilliantly :)
ivanna33 chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
Pleaseeeeee finish this story. I love it and I get so depressed when such good stories don't have an ending :(
jilyshippingforever chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
Please please please finish this chapter! I dont think i can stand not to know what happens :) please please please update! Lovely story :D
jessiejellie chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
oh hell no. there is no way you can leave this amazing and totally epic fic on a cliffhanger like this. please update, because this is sososo perfect.
nami chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Your killing me here! Please another chapter, I'm begging you! This is actually one of the better James and lily story because its shows them with a some backbones!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Ohmygosh I love love love LOVE this story, but where is the last chapter?! And is there any more? I don't want to stop reading this book!
Janie chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I adored your story! My friends recommended it to me, and I'm so upset that you haven't continued it in a such a long time! I know that you probably have a lot to do and all, but if you could find the time to write one more chapter to wrap it up, I would be so happy! I love how it's set in a half-AU setting, and it's so realistic and romantic. I know that you'll end it really well if you try! Please finish it, though! A story left unwritten is a world left unfinished.
Yours Very Hopeful
Janie. M.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Oh my God! You simply CANNOT end here! This is torture to me and anyone else who read this, you CANNOT end here! Please continue, I know this may be a hopeless plea, since this story was last updated years ago. but please!
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »