Reviews for 24 Hours
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Cool story
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Eight years... please, please, PLEASE update! I'm dying here... like James... I love this story... PLEASE UPDATE!
guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2016
there are 24 hours... AND YOU END ON HOUR 23 LORD GIVE ME LIFE HELP
plz update...
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/31/2016
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! Pleeeeease? This is so GOOD!
lily-flower2 chapter 23 . 4/19/2016
keep writing please.
Mouse101 chapter 23 . 4/10/2016
You are going to finish this or I will get upset. It has been almost 8 bloody years and you obviously don't care about the people who read this other people agree on this.
Lord Sanguine chapter 23 . 3/12/2016
Really. Eight years. This was great. I hope it does eventually get an ending.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
When is the next chapter coming?
cas-the-unicorn chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
YOLU WILL FINISH THE CHAPTER MUCH MORE PROMPTLY THAN THIS ONE?! ITS BEEN SEVEN BLOODY YEARS! I WOULDNT CALL THAT VERY PROMPT!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
Ugggghhhhhhh! It's almost TOO good! Haha please please please post the next chapter soon! Probably one of the best jily fanfic I have ever read! Fantastic!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Guess what? I absolutely loved this story! It was well written and you are clearly talented. Here's another thing. When you become an author you make a commitment to your readers which you haven't kept. Please update and don't waste the fan base you had
Lina chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
I Can't Even See This Story Being Reveiwed Favorably Thousands Of Times
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
Nooooo. Please update. I have to read the rest. Things are too... I CAN'T EXPLAIN! Urg please update...
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Haha. Poor Evans and potter. Stuck in a cell... Together... *wiggles eyebrows * haha
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2015
I love it. And how old are Lily and James?
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »