Reviews for The Mage and the Engineer
blittrell chapter 10 . 1/25
I’m not one that usually leaves reviews but I’m loving this. Valkyrie Chronicles is amazing and Isara deserves all the love. It is criminal how they handled her so I love seeing her get good things.
Monster King chapter 10 . 1/25
I hope you do harry x selvaria that would be interesting
Iron M. Writer chapter 9 . 1/6
FINALLY!
Lorenzo Ferrari chapter 9 . 1/4
I smell blitzkrieg in the air...
Monster King chapter 9 . 1/4
Awesome
AjBudang2005 chapter 1 . 12/27/2022
very nice i use to play this game back then the sequel i mean since i never got the first but i only watched it
Bastion chapter 5 . 11/19/2022
Just found this, and I have to say well done so far. Too few write material for this particular franchise (and even then, too much is overly simplistic or ww2 or later tech from real life appearing and curbstomping everything with varying levels of credulity - brothers Tesla comes to mind the further in I got). I imagine I am far from the only one that will find this and hope that it will continue.
Perseus12 chapter 5 . 11/3/2022
Very interesting story and I love it! *Thumbs UP!* Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
Dylan Lyles chapter 3 . 9/25/2022
I know it’s been a while, but can you please upload another chapter of Thomas and the Magic Railroad 2?
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/22/2022
Good three chapters
Iron M. Writer chapter 1 . 9/22/2022
Uhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmm well I won’t spoil anything but I am looking forward to see Isara and Welkin interact with Harry
Sageofchaos chapter 2 . 9/9/2022
hope to read more.
dawid690pl chapter 2 . 9/8/2022
Looking forward for more
Dandaman5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2022
Not really a fan of Harry Potter, but I adore Valkyria Chronicles so this should be interesting...