Reviews for Avenger Book 2: Team Rocket Strikes Back
JamesLuver chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
This chapter was so intense. Glad Misty could get through to Ash. Gary is a jerk. Can't wait to read the third book when I get the time.
JamesLuver chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Jessie is Ash's half-brother! GARY is the betrayer! Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that! Another brilliant installment!
JamesLuver chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Glad Ash got away okay. Looks like he's got even more to contend with now - the poor guy never catches a break. And I'm looking forward to finding out who the betrayer is!
JamesLuver chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Wow, Ash certainly has been subjected to some terrible things...and now Cassidy has completely lost it...at least Team Thunderbolt have finally worked out where Ash is.

Another awesome chapter.
JamesLuver chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I wasn’t expecting Ash to get captured! This makes things even more interesting than they were before…and the last line was so chilling and really ironic considering that Ash /does/ like to use Pikachu’s electrical attacks against TR way too much in the anime.
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Yay, another battle scene! It was awesome to read about. And I wasn’t expecting a betrayer to be thrown into it! I can’t wait to read on and find out who it is!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really enjoyed this opening chapter. The history between Joy and Brock was interesting to read about, as was the inclusion of Richie, Duplica, Lance and Sabrina. The tone was set nicely for the chapters to come. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
FTEcho 4 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Once more, excellent work, Ben. I really think you need to work on remembering the Pokemon attacks, though. Or make a list. Or hell, maybe you don't, it HAS been almost ten years after all. If you're still working on Pokemon stories (please do), maybe you've improved by now. Oh well, I'll probably read your newer stories anyway, so I'll learn soon enough. Hmm... I'm off topic.

This story is really good. I like all the little Star Wars... cameos? Throwbacks? Direct plagiarisms?(Not really) Whatever they are, as the penultimate nerd, I like to see those. I like more, however, how you have taken the very, very bare-bones of the SW films, and applied them to this story. Looking back, I can see the similarities, but your story definitely shines all on its own. I have seen several fics written in a similar spirit to this one, but most of them have almost been scripts of whatever they were imitating(Twilight, Star Trek, or what have you) with the names and some key words changed, if even that. Your tale has managed to keep the spirit of those films, while making a story that stands quite apart and alone from them. Bravo indeed. Although it is...twenty-four minutes past midnight, I cannot help but move on to the next and probably last book in this series. Thank you once again for your work.

Sincerely,

James
pikagurl23 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Another awesome story! I can't wait to read the next in the series! And, must I add, I love how you incorporated (quite subtly), the whole 'Star Ward' thing. Everything from the quotes, to the title, to the idea of Ash and his father and the whole 'giving into the Dark Side' idea. Great job, keep it up!
Britannica Moore chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
awesome- can't wait for the next story!
Lumenadducere chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Great job, keep it up.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 7 . 5/24/2002
Awesome. I'll leave Book 3 (first half) 'til moday.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 5/24/2002
Gary, Gary. You deserve hell.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Well, my first guess is wrong. New clues Point to only one person...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 5/24/2002
Still waiting for the traitor to be revealed, but nice use of Bond by Mewtwo...