Reviews for By This, And This Only
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 4/5
I cried...I LOVED THIS! Thank you :)
Semjaza chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nearly 8 years ago this story introduced me to T S Eliot, and began my love-affair with his poetry. I can't believe I've never reviewed this amazing story, or thanked you for introducing me to poetry that changed my life, but I guess that's hindsight for you. :) I love Kingsley and Severus, and I think they make a great pair. Thanks for posting! :D
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
makes me sad because Snape ha sno idea how right his feeling is...but its kinglsey that loses him. SAd, but lovley and nice all the same.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
My first KingsleySev fic! And it was so beautiful too:O I loved it so much. You write so well! Do you think you will write more fic with that pairing? And could you send me the second part of your SevDraco fic. I couldn't find it anywhere. thanks for the fic;p
Amarinta chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wonderful. Perfect. So f**king amazing. Severus's monologue just brought me to tears.

Bye
black laurel chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I know that you no longer post at , but I still felt compelled to review.

This fic is very unique, and beautiful, in it's own way. That's all I wanted to say.
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I dont think anyone else could have written it better. fantabulous
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Beautiful!
random reader chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
What a brilliant pairing. I read this story quite a while back and I find myself coming back to reread every now and then. Its as good as the first time 's become one of my favorite fics. Now I look for kingsley/snape fics everywhere I read but have only managed to find one. Thankfully it is quite good and their should be a sequel. For anyone whose interested it is written by kai and you can find her stories at I would really like to see this story continued as well. What if I said pretty please with sugar on top...
spirals chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
AWW! Sweet! I like it! Is there gonna be anymore/sequel/etc of it? That would be nice...
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
loved this fic immensely. odd, never seen this pairing before.
shrewface chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful! You’ve managed to capture the essence of these (vastly unappreciated, in my opinion) characters. The relationship is written so naturally and so well, I could easily believe it were true – it’s like reading canon-slash, like reading about a real relationship woven into the Harry Potter Canon world. I shall simply weep if you don’t visit this genius pairing again in future fics – even if it’s just a fleeting scribble on a napkin … *clears throat*. Sorry, I got a little carried away. Point was: Wonderful.

Sepentium
Jedusor chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
E! Excellent! I hate it when people do Snape/Harry or Snape/Anybody and set it in the future and have Snape all repentant and back-to-the-good-side and all, it's really annoying. But this captures the essence of Snape well (of course, I already knew you could write Snape). A little more angsty than he generally is, but I was warned, so I can't complain. Good job!
Feather chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This was positively brilliant! Though I normally don't like to ramble, I found this piece exquisite in style, execution, and concept. The pairing, of course, is quite unique, but somehow, you made it work brilliantly, Dien Alcyone. And though it ended on a higher note, the questionings of war and why to love in spite of all terrible things happening were, for me, the most touching thing in this fic. Once again, I commend you: excellent, excellent job!
N. Marie chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I've no other word. This was amazing, kudos to you.