Reviews for Hogwarts a tale: Harry's final year
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
This was cute. .
kathyjo chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
I like the story and i just dont quite like jessica if she so hates being a witch she does not HAVE to be in the magical world. and her hostility right off the bat to others bothers me..i hope she does have an attitude change and soon..
bunniesarecool80 chapter 26 . 4/18/2010
jeez, about time! but, it wouldn't have been as effective if there wasn't as much angst and confusion as there was. I liked, no, loved this story. And this will probably one of, if not the only, favorite OC story(even if it has S/M lol)
bunniesarecool80 chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
I can't believe I'm so close to finishing this. As much as I dislike S/M, I don't want my Severus to get hurt(in any story wih him in it) _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
Jessica with...Dean? ugh...no way. You have made me fall in love with this OC (no homo lol) and she needs to be with Haryy :D
bunniesarecool80 chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
*squee* this is getting even better. I really like this OC( I'm not a fan of them generally). Although I usually read Harry/Snape(Snape and McGonagall churns my insides, I'm afraid) I love the chemistry between Jessica and Harry( maybe because it's similar to the way many people have written H/S?) anyways, I can't wait to read what happens next _
TeleriMaiden chapter 26 . 9/9/2008
After so many years I reread this story again and its horrible! The characters are so unidimensional, uninspiring and shallow. The grammar and language is abysmal, there is no depth, no exploration of new characters.

This was a horrible piece work... why did I write this crap again? O_o...
LupusOkami chapter 26 . 3/13/2005
Just wanna say I LOVED IT !

Fluffy, sweet and funny...

You can write well, so keep it up and write some more of your lovely stories !

Thanx!

E.R
Crookykanks chapter 26 . 7/16/2004
Great Ending! The constant references to italian singing made it Highly appropriate. The MM/SS was well planned and put in discreetly enough that it didn't muss the plot, not that it would have mattered to me..;) Just congratualting you on another wonderful fic! You are truly talented!

- (meow!)
S.N. Blade chapter 16 . 2/15/2004
okay, so i was wrong about the sirius thing, i didn't realize her father was a muggle
S.N. Blade chapter 15 . 2/15/2004
i have a feeling that sirius is jessica's dad...hm...
S.N. Blade chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
I know this review is way late, but I've not had access to a computer that will let me on for 6 months. Anyhow, what I meant by Lavender and Parvati was that they weren't in the dorm with Jessica and Hermione. Is it because it's Hermione's Head Girl rooms?
0.o chapter 26 . 12/20/2003
m me wants a sequel! :D
teazer chapter 26 . 11/4/2003
i've made up my mind. I've read this bout twenty times so far, and yep, it's my favorite story that doesn't have harry with ginny.
Herald Lucretia chapter 26 . 11/2/2003
I can't believe it's over already! Great story, you better write another one! Perhaps something after school? PLEASE...!