Reviews for Electricity
CassieJ2014 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm not usually a fan of fics that are mostly based on a re-telling of actual scenes from the movie, but this is really beautiful. It offers a unique perspective on the strength of their relationship and I found it truly touching. Thank you:).
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very beautiful fic, great style, too. Hoping you write some more...?

Best, D.
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Beautiful! This is a fantastic write.

Brava.
Da Buffster chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Beautiful stuff. DOn't change it.
Pogo chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
What a well written story. I can see Trinity thinking this way, hope you continue to write.
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Plz carry on d dtory, i love it so far! get trin and neo do sumfing naughty!
Alex chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Good one. :-)
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wow! I loved it!

One question though. How did your friend manage to get electrocuted?

I once got shocked by an eletric fence when I was bringing some horses up from the fields. It didn't hurt for too long but my friends never let me forget it. My brother now calls me Sparky cause of that incident.
Rain chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Beautiful Story!
Midnight's Trinity chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Wow really good story. I like that analogy of electricity to how he makes her feel
CanSpy chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Wow. That was beautiful! And any backstory is good backstory! _
Alina chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Wow. I haven't seen anything posted from you in ages. But it was worth the wait! :)

I initially thought, "Oh no, not another 'his/her hands are electric when she/he touches them" cliche kind of bit, but you handled it really well. I loved the use of the analogy of the electric fence, and how you tied it in not only to the first film, but to Reloaded and Neo's first nightmare. Really, really, really loved it. I honestly can't think of anything to complain about or point out as wrong.

So, is this a sign that you're going to write some more for the Matrix?
Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
brilliant
Nain too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Wow.

Your works have long amazed me; I've read many of your Moulin Rouge stories, and I am so glad you've branched into Matrix.

Not only do I love this ship, but your story is amazing. Please keep writing, for the sake of fanfiction; there are so many bad writers out there now.