Reviews for Eclipsing Evolution
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wow. You must be tuely creative to come up with a new Eevee-lution. Amazing use of the senses
Kittyduck chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Kittyduck: Eclipseon...nice! Reminds me of sableye's dark/ghost combination!
COI: Young Master wrote a story involving just an espeon and a sableye.
Kittyduck: If you want, you can go check it out. Hey, has anyone else ever written a story where a sableye is one of the main characters?
Smile Guy chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Clever. It's a really good idea. It's a nice style, (from a Pokemon's point of view) and it just never occured to me. Very intriguing. :-).
Melchior the Mewthree chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Nice story, though the concept has definitely been used more than once. Either way, it's good.
I didn't see many big mistakes, and I have little ideas to improve the writting. One thing that I saw was: with "...takes pride of place on..." didn't you want to mean "...takes place of pride on..."? Just thought I'd warn you.
You're a talented writer. Hope to see more of you soon.
Tchau...
Melchior
Farla chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
A decent enough idea, but you really don't go anywhere with it.
Author12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
That was so col
Brian1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Dark/Psychic? M...it would be 4x weak to a Bug attack, such as Mega Horn and Silver Wind...
Dawn the Espeon chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Nice work, your writing style is interesting. I love EEvee/Eons...and this is a great idea, never thought about it. XD Continue soon!
RicePaper chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Like the type combo, that's a really interesting story.
Dr. Thinker chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Not bad. Good work! Keep it up!
Aletheios chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Perhaps that is the reason why they have yet to introduce a Dark/Psychic type Pokemon... Too strong.
sxiz chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I LIKE IT! Now i gotta add that to my List Of Should-Be EEveeloutions. :D
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
The only Dark/Psychic pokemon in existence.

I wonder how Eclipse is going to handle other pokemon's reactions.

Good story. Nice to read a positive trainer and pokemon story once in a while.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3