Reviews for As Equals
arsiekdhol chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Oohh my god ! This story is amazing why isn't ended ?
I'm so freakin courius about the end!
You should continue this master piece

Cheers
Helpless Dreamer chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
dammit! this is awesome! i hope you finish it someday
Liska chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
It's Been A while...I stumbled into this story again to see that is still under revision but...really? are you going to finish it at a certain point or the hiatus in permanent? I hope the first option 'cause even reading it after years it seems well written and intriguing. I wanna see where Zechs toughts are going at the very and..so please, give us the last chapters :-)
Liska chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
I think it's almost time to read the end of this beautiful story...please...:-)
dark11krad chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Great writing, great fanfic. Loved the way the Zechs and Noin interacted with one another. I hope to one day read the completed version! Thank you for writing!

Fire Fly7 chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
It's unfortunate that it has been a good 5 years since this was last updated, but I'm still happy to say I found this story despite that.

I think what drew me to this fic was the dialogue. Especially in that first chapter near the end, which certainly made me want to read more. And I actually laughed out loud too, which is always a plus ;).

The thing about your dialogue is that I find it very 'believable'. And honestly, thats part of what it comes down to when I choose to continue reading something. If you can make me believe that what they're saying can indeed be a part of the character derived from their respected anime, then you've done a hell of a good job so far.

So let me congradulate you on a job well done. I usually have little care about OC's as well, but I can't help but grin and laugh at yours. Very nice touch. And these last few chapters, with the mission to secure the base, I applaude you on your battle descriptions. Those were really something else, and it was definatley a sound addition to the fic. Because, really, what is Gundam Wing without their kick ass battles scenes? Heh, and especially Zechs' and Noin's comments to each other the whole time. I'm serious now, at this rate the way you characterize them is going to be the way I will now imagine them from now on if you ever decide to continue this.

But alas, I suppose I'll continue to wait and hope that you do intend to continue someday. This was certainly a nice fix for me after re-watching the entire series this past week. Aah summer, good times, good times.

Until next time fellow Z/N fan, I will certainly be keeping my eye on this story, and hope to be back soon.
virtual-asshole chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
well written! i would love to read more. please continue this piece of work
Darkwood chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
I really like this story. It's refreshing to find a story that goes so far to keep the characters from being their caricatures that are so often apparent in fanfiction.

Kudos and applause.

Don't let the revisions take too long. You can always revise it once you've finished the story.
mais3 chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
hey

how about updating this story?

i've read it and fell in love instantly. it's been4 years! zechs and noin are getting old up there!

hahah

oh please please please you gotta finish this story!

PLEASE!
violetXice chapter 12 . 6/20/2007
could you at somepoint UPDATE PLEASE!
Kardriel chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
so...i guess we will never read the storys end?

Too bad, this the best fanfic of Zechs and Noin i came to read over the years.

A shame it hasnt been updated in three almost four years.
Stevie chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
I read this fic, loved it, completely forgot about it for two years, and just randomly stumbled into it again. It would still be nice to see what kind of an ending you came up with, so I do hope you plan on going back and finishing someday~ Cheers
Starlight chapter 12 . 9/14/2006
All right! Next Chapter! Come on! PLEASE post soon! This story is so very awesome! :)
Starlight chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Yes! Action is good. long live N/Z!
LadyArha chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Yes..plz...ANY closure will do fine...after...what? almost 3 years of waiting?.You really made me cry. ¡_¡