Reviews for Rest After Battle
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Why is it that the saiyans always marry women that are constatly arguing with them? Or the people around them for that matter?
Esplandian chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
" Piccolo believed it came from the Super Saiyan transformation... Goku had been a decent strategist until he gained the raw power that came with the Super Saiyan state. Then he’d begun relying too much on power and strength to win the day, instead of thinking things through. ...It proved that power went to your head. Yeah, he added in his thoughts, and fried your brain, too."

The true explanation for the saiyan absentmindedness and use of brute force.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
now i really wanna see the buu saga. it's been about 5 years since i last saw the dragonball z series and now i think that program is dead -sobs dramatically-

i like how you made everything seem so hectic for piccolo. the irritation came out really well
Space-Weazel chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This is one of he most beautiful pieces I've had the pleasure to read in these past few days. You stayed true to character, and in the end, it turned out absolutely perfectly. Love it, as always.
Volcanic chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wow I liked it very much espically the part where Piccolo said " He also couldn’t think of why he’d been reduced to nothing more than an unpaid nanny." It's true later in the series Piccolo was majorly underplayed.

Anyway It"s alwayas nice to come across a fellow Namek fan
Afrodite chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This was a well-written story because it dealt with a lot of the thoughts and emotions that I, too, wondered if Piccolo had felt during the Buu saga.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
It kinda peevedme off when the made Piccolo so weak compaired to the good job on this.
Sagamaker102 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
man i just read this one, still not getting over the great work of 'From the Past' this one is good too, i really find it hard to write these types of stories about piccolo, but you pull them off, email me when the next update, or any new publications of any further work please i beg for you to do so.
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow, angstfulness and sweetness in the same fic- you don't see that very often, and you pulled it off very well, I think. You don't see after Buu fics very much, do you? People should write them more often (and write them as well as this one). I mean, all these tons of characters that were important early on- most were just forgotten in the end.

I can't think of anything I didn't love about this fic, and Piccolo was never even my favorite character (you can probably tell that I have an odd habit of putting Juunanagou in all the fics I can). Piccolo's thoughts and actions were in-character; so were Gohan's. Especially where Piccolo was annoyed by Videl, thinking that she basically messed things up for Gohan. And the end was so good...

Very great job, Dreamwraith.

Sincerely,

Acey

(my thoughts were Kuririn's thoughts on "The Great Gatsby," though one other thing bugged me about that book- lack of desription on what Gatsby looked like. Hence I sped through, missing other details, including Myrtle- and not doing exactly well on the test over the novel. *sweatdrop*)
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
*wild applause* It's so rare to find a quality Piccolo fic like this. Bravo.
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Ay!

Y'know. I read this the other day, and was hooked from the fist sentence... kind of.

Loved it!

Yap, you are a great writer!

Onto the next story!
Android Kaeli chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I like this one. A very good read. Great details. Wonderful reflection on the past. :D One of the few good fan fics on this site. :)
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Oh, poor Piccolo. You're absolutely right though, I LOVED Gohan all the way up to the Buu Saga, then I didn't think he was that great. *sighs* And Goten and Trunks are a real handful, I can see why he'd be so ticked off...

All in all, this really is exactly what I think Piccolo was probably thinking after Buu, he's got such an attitude... and understandable attitude but an attitude nonetheless. Anyways, _ I love it, keep it up!

\/\M.** /\\/
Married To Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Don't be sad, Piccolo! Your friends love you! 8-) I liked this!
suiren chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
cool. I like that 1 alot. I never really noticed but you're right. Pic did act kinda absent minded that saga. That was rather good.