Reviews for jumpers
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
How strange that Final Fantasy fanfiction has so few reviews, even though you can find a lot of precious gems of writing in here; this is definitely one of them! You brought out the sadness in each character's story! It's really beautiful, I loved it!
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Never noticed before that the dragoons are the unlucky ones! This worked really well-poetry format was definitely the right way to go with this. Lots of lovely, memorable lines. Fantastic stuff.
Sorceress Ash chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Why do you deny that so good at this, Agla? Why do you deny everything? You have NO right to call yourself nothing, not after writing such things! I never want to hear a writing-self-pitying peep out of you again, got that? ;)

*i jumped over water*

*i leaped over sea*

*and all the birds of the air*

*couldn't catch me*

Lovely!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Oh, *wow*. That was my initial gut reaction. This was absolutely lovely and the way you tied together three different games into one just-right poem. It didn't seem to try to force them into one entity; it acknowledged their differences and was only mourning their grief. XD Just *lovely*.
Kd Zeal chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Oh my. I...liked it, but... my. Sad...? No, that's not right. Melencholy. I really liked it!
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This is...brain-bendingly incredible. How the hell do you see these evil things? You've brought out the tragedy of all three characters beautifully, the rhythm's perfect, and what rhymes there are are very smooth and unforced. The whole thing is beautiful and thought-provoking...and very, very sad. The ending is something like a prayer-song to some lost or unfathomable god...it reminds me of some of the prayers I've said in my time.

And you've done FFIV now too? I love Kain and Cecil both, and I always felt bad for Kain - I mean, he was the good one, and it wasn't his fault that he got possessed and kept changing sides every five seconds until I wanted to hang, draw and quater him, was it? was it? Then he had to go live on a mountaintop forever after, and he didn't get the girl, and she'd've been SO much better off with him than with the wussy paladin, and why fret about the girl anyway? She's useless, she has NO personality, and I *know* that it'd be better if they cut out the middleman and left her in a ditch and ran off with each other. HA!

*wobbles off into the distance*

~thene
Dragons Fly2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
WOW! I love the way you mixed it all together...

Nothing more really to say...

*goes to check out more pieces*