Reviews for Black Dog, Once More
Spirit.T.Wolf chapter 45 . 12/5/2015
Grate job
Shasta chapter 40 . 11/25/2015
I would really like to commend the author on getting the original characters personalities spot on. Most stories out there involving the Inuyasha universe's characters tend to diverge from their original traits.

Though I would've loved a huge fight scene right about now, I really did like the idea of each 'child' having their own jewel, and the possibility that one day they'll have to search for the shards of their own personal jewel for themselves.

I really do love this story, it's very well written, and I don't mean to harm, only to help, but I believe that a small error was made and Mizuki was left out when they began to gather the 6 unconscious children, though I can't say for sure that Kohaku is a child anymore.
Well, enough of my chatter, I can't wait to read more!
Kikyo12Miko chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
OMFG DAT TWIST DOE!
Noodles The Nope Cat Of Doom chapter 35 . 8/12/2014
LUV IT :3
inulover132 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
loved the hojo bashing and the way he found out about them
jessica chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I like your story but the sentences are too close together.
Silentheart chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Okay... I have a great rewrite for this. You will get all credit. Somethings will change like words and movement and lemons but it will reverently be the same plot but you know. I would like permission to do my version of this. I swear! I have never broke a swear or promise. I swear I will give you full credit! Promise on the grave of my cousin!
kakkn chapter 45 . 11/20/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it a lot!
hollyi0i chapter 45 . 9/5/2013
great story i loved every part of it
Kiorikun23396 chapter 25 . 5/5/2013
Oh God! I WAS LIKE OH GOD 3 MONTHS *faints*...
SO KAWAII!
Bstmcwc chapter 45 . 8/24/2012
I thought this story was awesome, only thing I didn't like was how many characters were added sango and miroku's kids didn't do anything in the story, and I feel this went from inu/kag to all their kids/all the random kids they find
Guest chapter 40 . 8/14/2012
Where is Mizuki when they were picking up all the children?
kittycatkrista7 chapter 45 . 1/15/2012