Reviews for Payback Time
hdres chapter 15 . 3/1
A really imaginative and well written story. I enjoyed all of Harry’s pranks particularly on the goblins. Thank you for sharing your story
Tincy chapter 1 . 1/21
I read fanfiction all the time. This is very good storys!
DanielHimura chapter 9 . 1/10
Why exactly are they giving the Goblins their stuff? It's not like they deserve it, ass holes the lot of them.
wolfpackgigglesback chapter 15 . 1/8
Phenomenal story
wolfpackgigglesback chapter 14 . 1/8
Great bar scene. lol
Armiture chapter 15 . 11/12/2023
It was good that Albus was honest enough to refuse the healing because he was sure he would again become a manipulative buggar.

Nice ending even if we didn't get to see Harry married with kids.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Armiture chapter 14 . 11/12/2023
Kudos for coming up with the sorting trick for the room of hidden/lost items. That was a very cool idea.
Armiture chapter 13 . 11/11/2023
Hahahahaha, thanks so much for the laughs the last paragraph gave me.
Armiture chapter 12 . 11/11/2023
I like that Albus is trying to make amends and glad that Sirius' idea for access to Bellatrix's vault worked out as planned.
Armiture chapter 11 . 11/11/2023
I like the butterfly of Neville getting a proper wand before the fifth year starts instead of during the summer after it.

It's a shame about Albus.
Armiture chapter 10 . 11/11/2023
Oh dear, it looks like Albus is going to make his canon mistake but will Harry be willing to cleanse him of the deadly curse he picks up from the ring?
Armiture chapter 9 . 11/11/2023
So very glad that Remus was cured, hopefully he'll become a more cheerful person without "the wolf" lurking in the dark corners of his mind. I loved the prank on everyone that Sirius set up and like that Remus is now an animagus.
Armiture chapter 8 . 11/11/2023
Poor Albus just had his world turned upside-down, I wonder if he'll be able to remove Harry's mind charm with the Elder Wand.
Armiture chapter 7 . 11/11/2023
Good, that's two of the Horcruxes taken care of and I hope Albus doesn't find them.
Armiture chapter 6 . 11/11/2023
I liked Remus in the books but you're right, his self-pitying is annoying. I'm glad Harry helped them patch things up.

I look forward to seeing what OP Harry does to the living portrait of Sirius' crazy mom.