Reviews for Payback Time
LeightonWD chapter 15 . 22h
An amazing story I really enjoyed it 3
I've often wondered what it would be like if Harry was also a Scanner, like in the 'Scanner'/'Scanner Cop' franchises...
holdingoff chapter 15 . 1/28
For some reason, I highly doubt Hermione Granger would be the head of the DMLE at age 21 (since you said Harry is 20).
ambridge76 chapter 1 . 1/22
Probably heard this before, but if they complain about your writing, tell them "Don't like it, don't read it. There's 800,000 Harry Potter stories out there," Overhead some incredibly bad stories on FFN, yours are very well done.
NathanTankersley chapter 1 . 1/18
No forgiveness for dyslexic writing, never... jk
Keep going strong.
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 1/17
I have read a handful of your stories in the past couple weeks, and this might be my favorite yet! Thanks so much for writing :D
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 1/14
Another great story.
Linda chapter 15 . 1/9
Love the story
Kyr chapter 8 . 1/9
Love the signs above Dumbles.
Kyr chapter 2 . 1/9
Sincere compliments to you for all your stories, including this one. I enjoy reading and appreciate your time to post. Thank you for sharing.
WeisseHex chapter 9 . 1/10
Hm, maybe Dumbles will go after the ring again and curse himself, which, in my view, he would deserve!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 1/9
Ah, Walburga at her finest, no doubt, because Kreacher reacts very different, creepy like...
chc91776 chapter 15 . 1/8
Good little story. Only thing that got my hackles raised was Bushy being head of the DMLE at 20? With no war Amelia would still be alive and head or I'm sure another seasoned Auror.
Reaper1990 chapter 7 . 1/2
Wow this is a cracky chapter.
Mel131316 chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
Hi I saw your mini rant. and I wanted to say good for you. You are writing content that people enjoy for free. I am enjoying your work for free. Thank you for taking your time to write and post your work. Also your writting is very good it flows well and your stories are done very well. they are clear and you obviously think things through ignore the grammer and spelling tyrants. thanks again