Reviews for Payback Time
Luna chapter 15 . 10/18/2022
Thanks for your story. I had a good time to read you. I'm happy to find a new story of you. Wish you a good day.
Ravendeer chapter 5 . 10/18/2022
no meets fudge when he ran from home 3rd year thats now so no he didnt meet him yet
Blueberry Babe chapter 15 . 10/15/2022
Excellent story thank you.
J flood chapter 1 . 10/10/2022
I think a better title for this story might have been "when lightning strikes"
Incantations7 chapter 15 . 10/10/2022
A nice change from the typical God level powered Harry, and the last one that I read that had him hit by lightning to do it was only 6 chapters long, so I liked the length as well.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2022
ok nevermind 15 chaptersin 17 days your right no way you can get betas to turnaround that fast
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2022
i agree this stuff is free , what I think he meant was asking for betas to proof your stuff before posting . Lota fanfic writers have them .
BoredKing chapter 3 . 10/7/2022
Yeah, I'm out. Don't like al the genderbending. Seriously, list something like that in the summary.
BoredKing chapter 2 . 10/7/2022
Why mKe himslef a girl? Why not just hide the scar and make himself blonde or something? Is this going to be yet another gender bender HP fic?
HuffleGruff chapter 13 . 10/7/2022
""What's with all the sniffing?" Neville said with a sniff."

One of the best lines I've seen in fanfiction in a long time!
subhogue chapter 15 . 10/6/2022
Loved this story as well, though the ending seemed like half a chapter and half a summary and didn't seem to flow quite as well to my mind, but that could just be me. A small part of me is disappointed that Harry didn't say screw it and cause mass chaos and mayhem, but that part of me is the small part that likes to watch the world burn that I usually keep locked up. Overall, Great story!
ctc chapter 15 . 10/3/2022
thx! enjoyed the story!
bkerrmom1 chapter 15 . 10/3/2022
As always excellent story !
scyfly chapter 5 . 10/2/2022
harry needs to do his homework to learn magic, the same magic rules he is breaking left and right. that sure is a productive use of his time
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
This story, like pretty much all of your other work, is perfectly readable and quite enjoyable. Whatever errors you made are easily small enough to be forgotten after a few more paragraphs. You wrote the story on your own time, you've provided entertainment to thousands and there is nothing for you to apologise about. You call it impatience, I call it getting more to read in less time.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »