Reviews for Payback Time
ak chapter 15 . 9/29/2022
bonne fic!
neville n'a t'il pas été maudit par les lestrange?
WeisseHex chapter 15 . 10/1/2022
Loved your story!
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 10/1/2022
Dumbles really really put that ring on? Good.
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 10/1/2022
So, maybe Dumbles will geery ht sapped by the curse on that ring of the Gaunts? And I am very happy about the Longbottoms getting cured! And Moony too! Awesomeness!
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 9/30/2022
Harry Potter really IS powerful, and I think he likes it!
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 9/30/2022
There are no words. To what Harry did to Wormtail!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
I like what Harry did with those awful Dursley's, TEA CUPS! Fitting indeed.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 15 . 9/30/2022
really enjoyed this story
bones71 chapter 15 . 9/30/2022
Absolutely brilliant. I love over powered Harry stories so thank you for this.
Edocsiru chapter 8 . 9/30/2022
There's no way for the headmaster to know about Sirius mom portrait, it's something "new' from Sirius POV, and the headmaster certainly wasn't welcome in the house of black in the last decade...
J flood chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
the hospital is a place not a thing! So when you say someone goes to hospital. you are referencing the hospital as a thing not a place. so from now on please usethehospital instead of hospital when you're referring to someone going tothehospital
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2022
What an ending to a great story. Looks like Harry was playing a few pranks on the school, loved his prank on the whole school showing their personalities (but looks like it didn't work out like he planned. Wow there sure was a lot of stuff in the RoR for them to clean. I'm sure that Madame Hooch was one happy witch to get all those brooms for the school plus some, and all those lost books that Madame Pince couldn't even take any more into the school library. I'm sure that Severus and Minerva loved getting some of those old books from the founders, and Albus even added more to his own library. Looks like Albus did live a little bit longer, although he didn't get his wish to be buried at Hogwarts he was buried with the rest of his family. I just loved the prank they played on Severus to be a woman off and on when thinking bad thought about Harry and his friends, also loved the prank they pulled on Draco and he, just never learned but the rest of the school did understand the prank.
keht.jelicho chapter 15 . 9/29/2022
good story, thanks
Me chapter 15 . 9/27/2022
Fast
Me chapter 14 . 9/27/2022
I noticed there is no Story where Harry Potter turns a muggle into a magical person. As an adult Harry becomes 10 times more powerful than Albus Dumbledore. So he should have that kind of power.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »