Reviews for Payback Time
Armiture chapter 8 . 11/11/2023
Poor Albus just had his world turned upside-down, I wonder if he'll be able to remove Harry's mind charm with the Elder Wand.
Armiture chapter 7 . 11/11/2023
Good, that's two of the Horcruxes taken care of and I hope Albus doesn't find them.
Armiture chapter 6 . 11/11/2023
I liked Remus in the books but you're right, his self-pitying is annoying. I'm glad Harry helped them patch things up.

I look forward to seeing what OP Harry does to the living portrait of Sirius' crazy mom.
Armiture chapter 5 . 11/11/2023
The prank on Remus was hilarious. Glad to see Harry having a happy birthday for a change.
Armiture chapter 4 . 11/11/2023
It was interesting to hear Sirius speak seriously about the morality of some of Harry's mind-bending actions.
Armiture chapter 3 . 11/11/2023
Now that was a fitting way to deal with Peter.
Armiture chapter 2 . 11/11/2023
Now I'm wondering if the part of being stupidly overpowered includes full metamorphamagus abilities too.
Armiture chapter 1 . 11/11/2023
Hahahahaha, oh that was just too funny. I love the trick that Harry pulled and I hope things work out for Dudley.
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 10/17/2023
I'm waiting on someone to stick his finger in a wall socket.
dennisud chapter 11 . 10/6/2023
Well, one way to deal with Selfish Politicians, and do Snakes eat Pinkish toads? ;-)
dennisud chapter 8 . 10/4/2023
I so love the way he freaked on giving out the truth. More please! ;-)
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 15 . 10/1/2023
Great story. You should do one about Hermione now. She's always yelling "Language!" if anyone says anything that resembles a cuss word according to her. Have Harry sit her down and have her stop doing that. To me, it is very annoying. I know Harry could do that for her. I really do enjoy your stories!
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 9/26/2023
The Ministry is not going to let a 21-year-old serve as the Head of the DMLE, I don't care HOW competent that person might be.

Not a bad little tale, overall.
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 9/26/2023
Oh, I am QUITE sure that Death is an old acquaintance of Alastor's. Doubt he'd faint.
Lola Krantz chapter 1 . 9/25/2023
Love your work. I am reading through most of your stories. Thoroughly enjoying them. xoxo
609 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »