Reviews for Payback Time
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/20/2023
Dumbledore never did understand emotion. He just thought he did.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/20/2023
Actually Harry should have told him.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/20/2023
Now Regulus' memory has been cleared.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/20/2023
What a good day!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/20/2023
Remus is hard to deal with. I suspect the wards that kept out the DE's kept out dark everything including werewolves. As for mail we already know a mail ward was on Harry himself. Check out Harry's response to not getting mail from his friends when Dobby absconded with it. Not hard to see Remus believing that as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/20/2023
Sirius is acting like a guardian already. Good!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/20/2023
Good thinking.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/20/2023
He banished the teacups? Better to have kept them, returned them in the future with wiped memories about what happened.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Poor Dudley. The least Harry could do is make sure Dudley gets a good family. He might hire a good solicitor as well.
SeverusAmour chapter 15 . 2/11/2023
This story was kinda cute
Rebatrek chapter 13 . 2/8/2023
I loved all the sniffing, LOL !
TheGodsWeep chapter 1 . 2/4/2023
I have read a couple of your fanfictions now and im impressed! I liked the Lily ghost story and if you do have spelling problem then they are few and far apart. Please keep up the good work, love what ive read so far!
Jet Black01 chapter 15 . 2/4/2023
I really enjoyed reading this story it was great and very amusing. :D
aries12345251 chapter 1 . 2/2/2023
waw this is quite bad for your work you made petunia too stupid with no brain, its fine if you want her to be stupid but to even remove her brain from working she already know Harry can used magic and even knock out vernon and yet she seemed not to be able to grasp the reality and even dared to throw threatening words to harry, seriously author do you read too much Chinese novel and got inspiration from them?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2023
'Turn Delores Jane Umbridge into a 'Weretoad' and see how much she likes it (a 'Malediction' of her very-own, non-transmitible)!
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »