Reviews for The Chase
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I LOVE THIS FIC! it is so great! it is definitely goin on my favorites! it was very cute and at times hilarious! i love her calling the tail a turn on. so funny! keep writing stuff like this!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
this is so cute and so brilliant you have to write a few more is my fave character ever and i think that she and kurt are totally cute job keep up the good work.
goddess123452003 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I loved this story. This boy jumped! It's definately going on my fav's page. Your a great writer, and I can't wait till I can read more of your work. BTW-Kurt/Storm rules!
alance07 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Thanks for sharing such a cute, well written story Keep up the good work!
April chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Cool. I really like the way you made everyone's attitude. Logan, Rogue, Scott, Bobby, all them. I really liked it. Great job. I difinitely have to agree with the shy thing.
Spicey-Muffin chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Oh! What Cute fluffness! I love this! You are my Favorit writer did you know that! such inoeccent and cute wrtting! Made me get all Fuzzy inside. *Giggles* Oh well... this is great!

*Huggles Kurt and Ororo* You two are the cutess!

Huggles

Tilly

Come read the Tempest!
deke-core chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This was a cute little fic! Definately agreeing with the 'tail is a bit of a turn on" line. Oh, yeah! And the writing was done really quite well, too, which is sometimes lacking in most of O/K fics, so Bravo!

And this fic did have a lot of knitting.

stay positive

deke-core
aaaaab chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
oh I love ororo/kurt fics! Logan was so funny with the- and the elf scores, hehehehe, great job, this was a really awsome story

kitty
Les1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I really liked this. I like the pairing of Kurt/Storm and I also like the way you portrayed Logan in this fic.

I hope you'll write more Kurt/Storm fic. I've been looking to read as much as I can. Yours is really good.
Raven Hare chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Fabulous! The hide and seek game flowed very very well. It didn't go to fast, but it didn't drag either. I could see it playing out in my head as I read.

Kudos!
dani chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
o my god, *falls off chair*

that was so good! *sits back on chair and looks excited* someone agrees with me that kurt and ororo make the best couple.

thank you for this story, it the best.

please wright more, for me? 8-) *puppy dog eyes*
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Absolutely wonderful! o

*sigh* lovely sugary sweet, fluffy goodness!

I love the coupling (rivaling my support of Rogue and Gambit _~), and you just do a great job of presenting them and quelling the doubts that many people have about them, er, hookin' up. _
Jaeger chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Brought a smile to my face at the end of the story. Very sweet. :)

Excellent writing!
Mariana1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
AWW! Kurt so SWEET! Kurt/Ororo _so_ SWEET!

This is brilliant... write more like it