Reviews for And Then They Were In Love And Lost
ZeeWeeSoccer17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2023
Love it!
KazooKaren chapter 49 . 8/12/2023
What a sweet way to end this story. I have enjoyed every chapter and look forward to reading more about this romance you have created.
Thank you for sharing it with us!
stormymamapup chapter 48 . 7/24/2023
I hope you continue this story! I absolutely love it and want to hear of more of their adventures together
codybulldogger chapter 41 . 4/22/2023
so good keep going
oliviadlxii chapter 29 . 12/8/2022
I love this story and I cant wait for the next Updates to see what happens next!
oliviadlxii chapter 27 . 11/27/2022
I just read the past few chapters and I like that your introducing some drama but I hope you don't kill him off. Can't wait for the next Update!
oliviadlxii chapter 24 . 11/22/2022
YAYY! I can't wait for the next Update!
oliviadlxii chapter 22 . 11/15/2022
There finally together! I love the way this story is evolving and can't wait for the next Updates!
Montauksea chapter 21 . 10/26/2022
I would love the sto ry to continue but I think it's really, really time for clay to acknowledge his true feelings and act on them. Please!
oliviadlxii chapter 21 . 10/26/2022
I love this story and would like to see them together immediately but I would like them to have some hurdles but nothing that would drag the story on or make them break up. Maybe you could get them together and do seperate story full of oneshots about the ups and downs and future of their relationship. I love this story and can't wait for the next Update!
oliviadlxii chapter 20 . 10/22/2022
I love this story and the consistent updates!
KazooKaren chapter 20 . 10/16/2022
Such a great chapter. I could feel the vibrations between Clay and Liz in the hospital. Now they can’t be together? What will it take?
KazooKaren chapter 19 . 10/15/2022
So good. I could feel the tension and sparks between Liz and Clay in the bathroom. Such a great couple you have created. As always, looking forward to more!
KazooKaren chapter 18 . 10/12/2022
This was so good. I hope you are planning to continue these adventures. I’m definitely looking forward more.
KazooKaren chapter 17 . 10/8/2022
Another great chapter. Thank you!