Reviews for Bad Moon
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I can't believe I've only just come across this, it is very well written and I think you channel Burns and Rick particularly well. I know it's highly unlikely you'll add another chapter so long after but I shall live in hope to find out what happens to Evie :)
hansolofan chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
yay i liked this. do write more!
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Nice!
Daniele-Marx chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
PallaPlease,
Please write a second chapter! I love this story. It's very original and We don't know what happened on the way back to Cairo. Perfect!
Marx.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
:) o! more soon! Please! this is AWESOME!
gummyvites chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Ok.. so why the wait? We should be updating now... right? I love this story... :)

However.. there is one point I have to disagree with you on... Rick does NOT have Auburn hair. If... that's IF there is any red in his hair.. it's a touch.. a sprinkling, not nearly enough to make it auburn. Well.. that's my humble opinion.

Back to the story! :)
robot iconography chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
You must continue. This is not a request. ;)
Natters chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
wow. great attention to details from the movie. like the betting, Evie's rifle shooting and the camels being left behind, ready for the finale.

and the way evie calls rick her damned american is classic!

fascinating end to the first chapter, more please
A.J. Mackey chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
WOW! This is some fantastic writing. Please, and by all means, continue with this detailed story. I'm hooked with one chapter.

A.J. Mackey
nefertirioc chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
It isn't perfect! Are you crazy? This is the closest thing to perfect I've read in awhile! I loved the descriptiveness as well as the flow of the story...Who was the imposter O'Connell..I am intrigued :-D
Marcher chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Wonderful beginning. Everyone in character especially Daniels; and even though Jonathan really had little to say, you did a wonderful job with him.

One questions though. With all those burly guys in the party, how come it was Evelyn left to care for and support Burns on the long trip home? I wanted to slap a few of them for leaving her with that job, but it all added to the mood of the story and to Evelyn's resolve. Hope you continue.
Vic chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Oh my God! I love this story already! Please post another chapter soon!