Reviews for Instinct
imoriginalwoo chapter 21 . 11/14/2017
Thank you so much for writing/completing this! I loved the Dylan and Thin Man couple when I saw Charlies Angels yearsss ago and this was such a satisfying emd for them. 3
HurtslikeFire-BurnslikeIce chapter 21 . 2/6/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's definitely one of the best works that I've ever read here.
You should definitely do a sequel!

I can't find you on LJ, which is sad because I really wanted to read those "behind the scenes" that you wrote for this story.
an uglier end chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
This was beautiful and im glad you brought him back and i love this story so much
StealthClaw99 chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
I really liked your story and I really want a sequel.
writer888 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Wow! This story is really great and the characters act just like the real ones!
Psycho Dreamer chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
I absolutely loved it! I can't even find the words! Thank you for he awesome story!
Psycho Dreamer chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
This is completely unrealistic! I mean, destroying a Nokia? With his hands! Those things are tank proof! Lol, just kidding, love the story! Can't stop reading!
unmysterious chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
This was wonderful. A perfect fic, I could completely picture ever single thing happening; you wrote the characters amazingly and I wish it never ended. It kept me stuck to it from beginning to end, and I wish to reread it one day. Thank you for the great read, it truly made me happy.

pat chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
xxsdtfdgu;lkpkig

jjujut6tkoikk
Pockyisgood chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
I absolutely loved this fic! You wrote the characters so well and the love scenes between Dylan and Anthony were beautiful! I liked that it was long and had a great story. The action scenes were well-descripted. Loved how the Thin Man liked Frank Sinata; that was a nice touch. A very good mix of romance, action, drama, and some comedy here and there as well. The ending was beautiful.

Although, I think someone should now write what that barbeque would be like. Whenever it was mentioned, the images brought a huge grin to my face. That would be interesting to see.

All-in-all, I adored this fanfiction! Thank you for writing it. One of the best Charlie's Angels fics I ever read!

~PiG
Phyrestorm chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
Your story was brilliant, you're a very talented writer and I hope you continue to write such wonderful stories in the future.
Creeper-X chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
I know I'm a bit late with this review, as this fic is quite old but what the hell... I just gotta say that this was MARVELOUS in every freaking sense. I was hanging on the edge of my seat through the whole thing. I could see every scene played infront of my eyes like watching a great movie.

To be honest, I never really liked the new Charlie's Angels movies but Crispin Glover's role in the new Alice in Wonderland made me remember the lovely Creepy Thin Man who always intrigued me. And so I ended up browsing this section and boy am I glad I did. This fic had a beautiful (but not cheesy) love story an exciting plot. The whole hunt for the killer kept the plot fresh and all Dylan and Anthony's scenes together were really deliciously written and just... beautiful. I really enjoyed that the whole fic was more than just an "excuse" to write sex between these two. Also, I was really glad to see that it didn't suddenly jump to M rating but kept the steamy scenes tastefully written. I like it that the author leaves something for our own imagination.

You totally blow me away with your fic. Thank you.
coolkitty154 chapter 21 . 10/7/2009
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH. That was the most amazing, most horrific and thrilling story i have ever read in my LIFE. wow! You are simply amazing... is there going to be a sequel?
BluLollEE chapter 13 . 1/25/2007
This is the best story regrading charlie's angels that i habe ever read
Yep it was good chapter 21 . 5/1/2006
The was amazing! Seriously... It kept me up until 3 in the morning, I read the entire thing through. A definate favourite from me! :D No i'm off to see if you've written in any other fandoms I am into... or not, you might get me addicted to somthing else... Anyways, I'll stop this pathetic review and just saw oh wow! I love it!