Reviews for Stitches, Burns and Blood
jacpin2002 chapter 11 . 1/15
I'm gonna need for this story to continue cause it is great!
priya chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Nice story finish soon. Waiting for it.
StefQ chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
UPDATE PLEASE.
lychee loving chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I could say a lot of things right now! First that comes to mind is that you're incredibly sadistic to leave that kind of cliffhanger on a fic like this, and then not update for nearly four years. Why would you do that? I think my heart stopped when Ororo's did there, holy god.

Second thing I could say is that this is a superbly written AU - words that I feel are contradictory because it's so hard and so rare to find a good AU. Goodness gracious. I'm hooked on this, because all the characters ring true even if you've taken them to another universe. That's not easy to do!

Which makes me about fifty kinds of sad that this hasn't been updated. I hope it isn't abandoned! If it is, I'll be here in my corner mourning for it because this is really amazing work. If it isn't, well, I've put this on story alert and hoping for the day that you continue (or conclude?) it. :)
lychee loving chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Not done with this story yet, but I need to. Leave a review here and say that this is my favorite chapter yet: Bobby and Rogue being the most adorable bffs in the world, Remy and Piotr's "accidental" meeting (the laugh I laughed when Remy saw the two shiny foil packets was not human, ow), and of course, Logan and Ororo being extremely domesticated and lovely and hilarious because Wolvie is totally whipped, oh lord.

I hope this is a finished story. I don't know if my heart can take it if I reach the last chapter and find it isn't done. :(
markie804 chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
It is my hope that you will finish this story. It is very good.
Liz chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Please, please, please, continue writing. It's great! I love the cliff-hangers and what you've done with the characters. Please don't end this story like you ended Hazard. Don't get me wrong - it was really good and well-written but for a story to end in that way... it's just...insane.
LeochickX chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Please sir, can I have some more?8*(
Just Wicked chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
DANG! DANG! DANG! CONTINUE!
Chantant chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Worst cliffie ever. Please continue this story, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Rogue River Rat chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
I love this story! Please finish it! You'll be killing me slowly and painfully(jk) if I don't know how it ends! Please, please, please!
Allleila chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
this story is amazingness galore. Please update. I need to know it Ororo pulls through. If Rogue uses her powers to do so. If Logan finds out about Remy. If Remy finds out about Piotrs nude drawing. So many unanswered questions. Just to reiterate; this story is awesome so please update.
CaptMackenzie chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Aw. What a sweet little story! But I notice it's taken you five years to get this far. I really don't want to read it if you're going to abandon it like this ... and really, it's too well written to leave it like this. Your baby is crying for attention!
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Very lovely fic. Kinda liked the relationships around the main four characters. :D Hope you haven't given up on this fanfic, especially at such a cliffhanger. XD Update soon~
scribblemyname chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
This is an incredible story that hooked me in, line and sinker, with every chapter only more and more. It's amazing how you continue to open up the story without closing down any of the previous threads or letting them hang unattended either. I didn't stop to review each chapter 'cause the reading was so crazy good. And I'm really, really ready for more.