Reviews for Tell Me What to Do
sherryf101 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
cool...that'a really good...I dont' know i kind of like AJ and Robin togother...Jason should suffer and sonny...
Christina chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
hey I don't know if you still look at these reviews but I was wondering when the next chapter would be up! It's been such a long time and I really like ur story! I miss ur updates!
Barbara chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
I am hooked! This is so General Hospital. Love it. I will definitely be checking on this story.
Barbara chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
I KNOW HE DIDN'T! Please tell me that Robin is gonna kick his %! Did I just type that. Lawd I love me some Jason and Robin so I'm so hurt. Loving this so far.
Christina chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
I am lovin your story girl! I adore Robin and miss her on GH! I wish more stories on this site would include her! I can't wait to see where the stories go I love j&r! So i'm hoping for a jason and robin romance! I'll cross my fingers keep up the good work! Update soon please!
Christina chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
I'm lovin this story! I love Robin! In my opinion she and Jason belong together! I am so not a Courtney fan! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
Sasami chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
I love Robin, and I always thought that there had to be something terribly heartbreaking in Ric's past to make him the way he is, and your insight into both of these characters is amazing!
ghpcfan12 chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
I thought it was really good up until the Robin/Jason part. Since I am a huge Robin hater, I can't make that part gel. But the rest of the story is incredible.
Sasami chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
This story is awesome! Don't pay any attention to this "sad" person who posted below and clearly has no capacity for the complex emotional shadings of this piece. Please continue!
SierraAccent chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
This is a great story. Love the angst. More please?

Rena
maliek chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Keep it up !
sad chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
sonny is a fucking dog for wanting that prick live he doesn't deserve carly..don't continue this story it sucks
Sammy chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Oh my gosh this is such a good story. Please keep updating soon. Make it Sonny/Brenda. This is awesome.
Maria chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
This is really good. It seems so real. Please continue to write. It seems that every story I love never gets finished. Please wrote more soon
Shamira chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
"What happens next?" Now there's a good question! It's no fair how everyone Sonny loves drops dead. And I'm really sad talking to Sam was a "One time deal." But that's okay. I can't wait for more. You've done a really awesome job on this, I'm sorry I didn't give it more attention before. More!